Quantcast

jstuhlman

bagpipe wanker
Dec 3, 2009
Cackalacka du Nord
quality. gold-fucking-plated catsup-on-well-done-steak level fake-a-time-cover-level quality.

the type of people who aspire to this level of quality are all around me at the effing beach. which is no small part of why i hate the beach.

jimmydean

The Official Meat of Ridemonkey
Sep 10, 2001
Portland, OR
Independence day = Merry Christmas everybody!!!

“I remind you that we’re going to start staying ‘Merry Christmas’ again,” the president said at the “Celebrate Freedom” event at the Kennedy Center on Saturday night.

Trump was speaking about the role of faith in American politics, including the First Amendment’s guarantee of religious freedom, when he fired off what might be the earliest-ever salvo in the so-called “war on Christmas.”

Sandro

Terrified of Cucumbers
Nov 12, 2006
The old world
Most damning of all, the entire exchange occurs on iPhones!
But her....

Seriously though, what spin is Fox going to put on this passage:
"This is obviously very high level and sensitive information but is part of Russia and its government’s support for Mr. Trump."

I'm sure they'll manage since they they presented the outcry over unelected Ivana sitting in for her dad during the G20 summit as the Democrat's war on women and feminism.

Pesqueeb

bicycle in airplane hangar
Feb 2, 2007
Riding the baggage carousel.
Saw that this morning. I'm going to sorely miss G&T when we're all put in the camps.

But her....

Seriously though, what spin is Fox going to put on this passage:
"This is obviously very high level and sensitive information but is part of Russia and its government’s support for Mr. Trump."

I'm sure they'll manage since they they presented the outcry over unelected Ivana sitting in for her dad during the G20 summit as the Democrat's war on women and feminism.
Locker room talk!

Last edited:

jonKranked

Detective Dookie
Nov 10, 2005
media blackout
gold from the comments:

"Today I felt like I breathed fresh air for the first time in nine months. My heart is soaring. I’m gonna get so blackout drunk when these fuckers are finally all indicted, it will probably put me in the hospital."