Quantcast

Pesqueeb

bicycle in airplane hangar
Feb 2, 2007
Riding the baggage carousel.
YOU'VE SAID TOO MUCH
:tinfoil:
Speaking of "The Dossier", there are some reoccurring names in the pee tape claim and Jr's email chain. :tinfoil: Page 27.

Two knowledgeable St Petersburg sources claim Republican candidate TRUMP has paid bribes and engaged in sexual activities there but key witnesses silenced and evidence hard to obtain Both believe Azeri business associate of TRUMP, Araz AGALAROV will know the details
The two St Petersburg figures cited believed an Azeri business figure, Araz AGALAROV (with offices in Baku and London) had been closely involved with Trump in Russia and would know most of the details of what the Republican presidential candidate had got up to there.

Sandwich

Pig my fish!
Staff member
May 23, 2002
borcester rhymes
well at least we can all be happy that this russia stuff won't let the GOP repeal healthcare any time soon. If they just dumped trump they might actually get something done.

Nick

My name is Nick
Sep 21, 2001
where the trails are
Working as a Trump apologist is becoming quite the artform. I hope somebody is keeping track of all those who blindly defend this bullshit, to remind the public at appropriate times in their future political and media careers.

The President is a lying dick, as are his people, but we knew that going in. Its those who are constantly spinning this into 'nothing to see' that are pissing me off.

Last edited:

Adventurous

Starshine Bro
Mar 19, 2014
Crawlorado
I doubt it. They have forgotten how to govern rather than stonewall and they are consumed with infighting.
I was amused to hear the microwaved slug (Mitch McConnell) saying he was post-poning the August recess because they weren't able to get any legislating done due to the Democrats obstructionism. Perhaps he was just hoping nobody would question that the Republican majorities in both houses don't require Democratic cooperation to get legislation passed. He's like Neo in the Matrix doing his best to dodge logic, reason, and compassion.

Pesqueeb

Feb 2, 2007
well at least we can all be happy that this russia stuff won't let the GOP repeal healthcare any time soon. If they just dumped trump they might actually get something done.
I doubt it. They have forgotten how to govern rather than stonewall and they are consumed with infighting.
I think sandwich is right. I had this discussion when we were in LA last week, and I've said it here before. Trump is about the best thing we leftists have going on right now. His biggest obstacle is his own bumbling buffoonery. It is totally preventing anything "meaningful" from happening. We get a president Pence, and some pretty awful shit is going to get passed into law and it will take decades to undo.

Last edited:

SkaredShtles

Michael Bolton
Sep 21, 2003
In a van.... down by the river
I think sandwich is right. I had this discussion when we were in LA last week, and I've said it here before. Trump is about the best thing we leftists have going on right now. His biggest obstacle is his own bumbling buffoonery. It is totally preventing anything "meaningful" from happening. We get a president Pence, and some pretty awful shit is going to get passed into law and it will take decades to undo.
This. At this point we need to keep things tied in knots until 2018. Which appears, at this point, as if it *shouldn't* be a problem...

Sandwich

Pig my fish!
Staff member
May 23, 2002
borcester rhymes
i hope you are right. I think the biggest problem facing the GOP is they can't go full right wing nutjob since the moderates with an (R) at the end will get voted out of office post-haste. If they could unify their party in the purple states, we'd be in deep trouble. "we" as in poor people, healthy people, the middle class, people who go outside, people who like breathing, people who go on the internet.

AngryMetalsmith

Business is good, thanks for asking
Jun 4, 2006
I have no idea where I am
One small problem with that theory. Herr Twitler is mentally unstable and doesn't fully comprehend the devastating abilities of nuclear weapons. If North Korea's insane counterpart keeps up his antics, the ICBMs will start flying.

Pesqueeb

Feb 2, 2007
One small problem with that theory. Herr Twitler is mentally unstable and doesn't fully comprehend the devastating abilities of nuclear weapons. If North Korea's insane counterpart keeps up his antics, the ICBMs will start flying.
Does "Mad Dog" Mattis have the intestinal fortitude of Jim Schlesinger? We might find out.
Then, in 1974, in the last days of the Watergate scandal, Mr. Nixon was drinking heavily and his aides saw what they feared was a growing emotional instability. His new secretary of defense, James R. Schlesinger, himself a hawkish Cold Warrior, instructed the military to divert any emergency orders — especially one involving nuclear weapons — to him or the secretary of state, Henry A. Kissinger.
Edit: Keep in mind, if the Nixon scenario continues to play out, that the two guys who might keep us from dying in a nuclear fire storm are a guy who self applies the nicknames "chaos" and "mad dog", or an Exxon CEO with strong ties to Russia. Sleep tight!

Last edited:

Westy

the teste
Nov 22, 2002
Sleazattle
http://www.npr.org/2017/07/12/536845512/5-questions-raised-by-donald-trump-jr-s-emails

Is it plausible that the president's eldest son, campaign chairman and son-in-law — who continues to serve as a top White House adviser — never told Trump about the Russian overtures? At least one point from the chronology suggests they did: then-candidate Trump promised he'd deliver "a major speech" attacking Clinton later in the same day that Trump Jr. scheduled his meeting with the Russians who'd promised him dirt on her

AngryMetalsmith

Business is good, thanks for asking
Jun 4, 2006
I have no idea where I am
Does "Mad Dog" Mattis have the intestinal fortitude of Jim Schlesinger? We might find out.

Edit: Keep in mind, if the Nixon scenario continues to play out, that the two guys who might keep us from dying in a nuclear fire storm are a guy who self applies the nicknames "chaos" and "mad dog", or an Exxon CEO with strong ties to Russia. Sleep tight!
Could be, given the fact that some departments of government seem to be ignoring Herr Twittler's decrees. The intelligence community has pretty much written him off as a dangerous idiot.

Pesqueeb

Feb 2, 2007

Sandwich

Pig my fish!
Staff member
May 23, 2002
borcester rhymes

:wacko: This is more uncomfortable to watch than Ryan Seacrest trying to high five the blind guy. What the hell is the matter with him?
macron played him at his own game last time, did the stage 4 clinger when trump pulled away. This time neither of them wanted to let go. You can see macron patting trump on his arm, but trump's tiny hands wouldn't give in. Macron should have pulled his hand back at the last minute and run it through his hair.

Westy

the teste
Nov 22, 2002
Sleazattle
:rofl:

That's awesome. "Look, A note!!!" Seems legit.

They funny part is that it sounds exactly like something Trump would command someone to do.

To whom it may concern,

I have decided to end my life because it is sad, I am the worst. I was not killed by someone sent by our terrific president. People are saying he is the best president ever.

From
Dead guy.

jimmydean

The Official Meat of Ridemonkey
Sep 10, 2001
Portland, OR
They funny part is that it sounds exactly like something Trump would command someone to do.

To whom it may concern,

I have decided to end my life because it is sad, I am the worst. I was not killed by someone sent by our terrific president. People are saying he is the best president ever.

From
Dead guy.