Quantcast

Mo(n)arch

Turbo Monkey
Dec 27, 2010
Italy/south Tyrol
I cannot stress this point enough. Even at the low estimates the nuclear bomb at Nagasaki killed 39,000 people. 39,000 people. That's 39,000 lives that just evaporated like that. Countless families ripped apart. Fathers, mothers, sons, daughters, gone in an instant. Those two assholes are busy pea cocking like they are King Shit when tens of thousands of lives globally are at risk. Fuck them both.
Hiroshima and Nagasaki claimed approximately 100.000 people at the detonation. 130.000 people died until the end of 1945 on secondary damage. Many more died until now.
I always thought people learn from history, but it seems not.

Fuck orange man and Lil Kim, seriously.

syadasti

i heart mac
Apr 15, 2002
VT
Hiroshima and Nagasaki claimed approximately 100.000 people at the detonation. 130.000 people died until the end of 1945 on secondary damage. Many more died until now.
I always thought people learn from history, but it seems not.

Fuck orange man and Lil Kim, seriously.
Over 1/4 million have died in Iraq since GWB's invasion. That's not ending anytime soon since he destabilized the region and started the golden age of global terrorism easily surpassing the 1970s.

Last edited:

Pesqueeb

bicycle in airplane hangar
Feb 2, 2007
Riding the baggage carousel.
Yeah I can't see any China collateral "whoopsie" going all that well for you, as China can and probably will retaliate if that happens.
This.

There is no way that this scenario ends with "just a couple" nukes. If there is one, it will be all of them, from everyone, and it will be the end of civilization.

jonKranked

Detective Dookie
Nov 10, 2005
media blackout
Mueller must be digging up some heavy shit.

I read this on reddit today, and I'm hoping it's true.

"All this means is that military options for the US are off the table, unless everybody is ok with catastrophic loss of life (they're not). We won't risk military intervention now, even if it means taking out NK. They are now untouchable, which is a shame, because now NK will only collapse from the inside-out, something we've been waiting for decades now.

What does this mean for NK? Nothing. They're not stupid enough to wage war. They would not win a war with the US even with nukes. NK just guaranteed their existence for the next century (at least). It's also gives them more bargaining power with other countries. Does the US have to abide by NK's demands now? Hell no. We just say "no" and we're back to square one: NK is not dumb enough to actually use nukes, so nothing happens.

So it's a legitimate stalemate. We will do nothing. NK will do nothing. The only thing we can do now is hope sanctions will collapse the regime (and they won't)."
Aside from any retaliation by NK allies, if there are any left, the impact of annihilating an entire country would have a global, permanent impact that would change the planet as we know it. Think we have a problem with climate change now ?

Not only that but Herr Twitler has already strained relationships with our allies and this would most definitely change that.

If Donny Two Scoops gets cornered by Mueller and Lil' Kim, he'll burn the whole planet to the ground unless he's stopped.
Yeah I can't see any China collateral "whoopsie" going all that well for you, as China can and probably will retaliate if that happens.

here's the thing. NK knows that if they *actually* attack the US, it's game over for their country, either through military counter attack, or enough sanctions on them and their allies* that would send them back to the stone age.

The only "allies" they have that are of any concern to us are Russia and China. Russia we're already sanctioning, so there'd be no qualms upping the sanctions there. The US is one of China's biggest trade partners (and we are their #1 export country). If we sanctioned the hell out of them, they wouldn't collapse, but it sure would hurt them. Likely enough so that they'd likely reconsider about continued support of NK. China wants to be the worlds biggest economic super power, but getting sanctioned by the world's largest consumer nation isn't the way they're gonna get there.

Westy

the teste
Nov 22, 2002
Sleazattle
here's the thing. NK knows that if they *actually* attack the US, it's game over for their country, either through military counter attack, or enough sanctions on them and their allies* that would send them back to the stone age.

The only "allies" they have that are of any concern to us are Russia and China. Russia we're already sanctioning, so there'd be no qualms upping the sanctions there. The US is one of China's biggest trade partners (and we are their #1 export country). If we sanctioned the hell out of them, they wouldn't collapse, but it sure would hurt them. Likely enough so that they'd likely reconsider about continued support of NK. China wants to be the worlds biggest economic super power, but getting sanctioned by the world's largest consumer nation isn't the way they're gonna get there.
China doesn't really even need to play a military card when it comes to the US. China and to some extent South Korea own enough American debt that they could throw the US economy into a tailspin if they decided to unload it. Of course Trump has talked about a pre-emptive strike by shooting ourselves in the foot and defaulting on our debt, just like his corporate business plan.

Just a reminder of how we got here. In the 90s we actually negotiated and convinced NK to stop their nuclear program if we gave them oil for their power plants. By all measures NK was complying, but in our great wisdom it was determined that we should be spending money on weapons to kill our enemies instead of spending money on ways of not having enemies and broke our part of the deal. NK fired their nuclear program back up and here we are.

Pesqueeb

Feb 2, 2007

Here's teh thing though. I agree with you. I don't think Lil' Kim "means it". I think NK starting anything is very unlikely. All he's done is reset "relations" back to zero. He's also cemented his regime, at least with the outside world. (Who knows what quakery goes on inside the country). Yes, Kim is crazy, but crazy like a fox, crazy. It's Trump that's the unhinged nutbar. Trump has nothing, if not ego. Do I think Trump might start a war, be it a traditional one, or a nuclear one, just because he's losing face with the international community? Yes. Yes I do.

As far as nukes go. There is no reason for any country that has them to not use all, or at least the vast majority, if and when they shoot them. Once you cross that line, your best bet is to go full retard and hope you wipe out everyone else before they have a chance to shoot back. Not that that's likely any more. I just can't imagine a scenario involving 1 nuke that doesn't lead to all of them.

Westy

the teste
Nov 22, 2002
Sleazattle
Here's teh thing though. I agree with you. I don't think Lil' Kim "means it". I think NK starting anything is very unlikely. All he's done is reset "relations" back to zero. He's also cemented his regime, at least with the outside world. (Who knows what quakery goes on inside the country). Yes, Kim is crazy, but crazy like a fox, crazy. It's Trump that's the unhinged nutbar. Trump has nothing, if not ego. Do I think Trump might start a war, be it a traditional one, or a nuclear one, just because he's losing face with the international community? Yes. Yes I do.

As far as nukes go. There is no reason for any country that has them to not use all, or at least the vast majority, if and when they shoot them. Once you cross that line, your best bet is to go full retard and hope you wipe out everyone else before they have a chance to shoot back. Not that that's likely any more. I just can't imagine a scenario involving 1 nuke that doesn't lead to all of them.

Humanity could use a hard reset

Jm_

sled dog's bollocks
Jan 14, 2002
AK

For decades, NK has wanted the "street cred" of having nukes and ICBMs. Now they have it.

Pesqueeb

Feb 2, 2007
Nuts in a vice.
Manafort’s allies fear that Mueller hopes to build a case against Manafort unrelated to the 2016 campaign, in hopes that the former campaign operative would provide information against others in Drumpf’s inner circle in exchange for lessening his own legal exposure.
The documents included materials Manafort had already provided to Congress, said people familiar with the search.

“If the FBI wanted the documents, they could just ask [Manafort] and he would have turned them over,” said one adviser close to the White House.
Ready for some :tinfoil:?

You don't serve a warrant against a cooperating witness. Manafort lied or omitted something that Mueller already knew about, hence the raid. A warrant requires "reasonable cause". Now maybe, it's only related to the legion of other shifty shit Manafort has been up too. Or maybe it's not. But if it's Trump related, I'd bet a shiny quarter that the NK stuff gets turned up to 11. Or Sessions gets sacked. Or Ivanka pees on the white house lawn, or something else batshit crazy

Pesqueeb

Feb 2, 2007
At least two separate things happened in that segment. Manafort is now being painted as this "rouge" agent. For the faux news crowd this gives Trump cover. The one faux drone at the end even said what I mentioned earlier about how shifty Manafort's past is. That never would have happened even 6 weeks ago on Fox.
Second, man, even Fox is starting to give credibility to the possibility that Trump is/was up to something. That's like the Cronkite Moment, but for retards.

Also; is that Kennedy, like from MTV?

jonKranked

Detective Dookie
Nov 10, 2005
media blackout
probably a big overlap with people who still cheer the civil war confederacy south will rise again nonsense and fail to see the irony that for all their self proclaimed patriotism they're still celebrating treason