Quantcast

jimmydean

The Official Meat of Ridemonkey
Sep 10, 2001
Portland, OR
We don't need no stinkin' councils!!!

He's the bigliest businessman evar, he doesn't need help.

As CEOs of major corporations began fleeing President Trump’s two business advisory councils yesterday to protest his remarks on the neo-Nazi violence in Virginia, Trump disbanded both groups.

“Rather than putting pressure on the businesspeople of the Manufacturing Council & Strategy & Policy Forum, I am ending both. Thank you all!” Trump tweeted.
Leading via twitter. I thought he was going to get suspended for violating the twitter user agreement?

Westy

the teste
Nov 22, 2002
Sleazattle
You know how the before and after pictures of a president over their terms always makes it look like they have aged an order of magnitude more than the actual calendar time?

That is probably going to hold true for the whole country during the Trump term.

Pesqueeb

bicycle in airplane hangar
Feb 2, 2007
Riding the baggage carousel.
The video halfway down this page is totally worth watching.

http://www.bbc.com/news/world-us-canada-40954179
Good lord. I'd forgotten that Trump was "on vacation" during all of this. He fucked up this bad from a golf cart. :fie:

*Edit: More compelling is the video at the bottom. Not even 30 seconds in "I think you saw the real President Trump come out in the last press conference. He has suppressed that" :dead:

Last edited:

DaveW

Space Monkey
Jul 2, 2001
The bunker at parliament
Good lord. I'd forgotten that Trump was "on vacation" during all of this. He fucked up this bad from a golf cart. :fie:

*Edit: More compelling is the video at the bottom. Not even 30 seconds in "I think you saw the real President Trump come out in the last press conference. He has suppressed that" :dead:
Sorry it was the "amoral president" one I was meaning.

Pesqueeb

Feb 2, 2007
Last edited:

Pesqueeb

Feb 2, 2007

jstuhlman

bagpipe wanker
Dec 3, 2009
Cackalacka du Nord
the more i learn about the mercers the more i hate them. what fucking hypocracy that one of their (and bannon's) primary narratives is that "wealthy special interests" are ruining the gubmint and 'murika. :thumbsdown: