Quantcast

stevew

resident influencer
Sep 21, 2001
Steve seems to be under the impression that Trump will be removed from office before labor day.

:rofl:

so who is going to work with him now to get anything done?

no democrat/republican lest they be branded with the scarlet R ?

Pesqueeb

bicycle in airplane hangar
Feb 2, 2007
Riding the baggage carousel.
This is the Mayor of a major American city, talking about the President of the United States.

"America is hurting. And it is hurting largely because Trump has doused racial tensions with gasoline," Stanton wrote in the Washington Post. "With his planned visit to Phoenix on Tuesday, I fear the president may be looking to light a match."

http://www.reuters.com/article/us-usa-trump-idUSKCN1B211U

AngryMetalsmith

Business is good, thanks for asking
Jun 4, 2006
I have no idea where I am
This is the Mayor of a major American city, talking about the President of the United States.

http://www.reuters.com/article/us-usa-trump-idUSKCN1B211U
A "campaign rally" ? This day-glow douchebag doesn't even have a full cabinet and he's out campaigning ? Between this, his weekend trips, a 17 day vacation after less than 8 months in office, and Herr Twitler is clearly clearly a do nothing president. Well that is of course you forget the chaos he causes. But him actually getting any of his election agenda accomplished is nil. Especially with a Republican controlled congress that has become so focused on obstructionism that they've lost the ability to pass legislation. Granted some bills need to move through in order to keep the wheels rolling, but I'm okay if they can't get anything done. Orange Foolius has already caused this country enough trouble that we will be cleaning it up for decades. Last thing we need is a Republican congress passing more oppressive legislation.

Pesqueeb

Feb 2, 2007
A "campaign rally" ? This day-glow douchebag doesn't even have a full cabinet and he's out campaigning ? Between this, his weekend trips, a 17 day vacation after less than 8 months in office, and Herr Twitler is clearly clearly a do nothing president. Well that is of course you forget the chaos he causes. But him actually getting any of his election agenda accomplished is nil. Especially with a Republican controlled congress that has become so focused on obstructionism that they've lost the ability to pass legislation. Granted some bills need to move through in order to keep the wheels rolling, but I'm okay if they can't get anything done. Orange Foolius has already caused this country enough trouble that we will be cleaning it up for decades. Last thing we need is a Republican congress passing more oppressive legislation.
I'll bet you a shiny quarter he Pardons Arpaio.

JohnE

filthy rascist
May 13, 2005
Front Range, dude...
Somehow Melania always manages to look like she's going to a funeral.:think:
That woman really hates herself for the bad decisions she made.
Yeah, but she is going to soak his ass when she finally gets the balls to divorce him.

The one thing that I am hoping comes out of this idiocy (Other then not wrecking the planet...) is that voters finally get out and play in the next election. Voter turnout continues to disgust me, and recent efforts towards further gerrymandering and redistricting does not offer much hope for the future.

Whyinthehell election day is not a national holiday continues to escape me.

Adventurous

Starshine Bro
Mar 19, 2014
Crawlorado
Hmm she'll totally embarrass the crap out of him, but I doubt there'd be much money in it as I'm picking he had her sign the pre nup from hell.
She would probably shout out 80% and he would shout out 70% in response and spend the rest of divorce proceedings bragging about how he got such a great deal and how even her lawyer called him to tell him what a great deal he got and how he might just be the best negotiator in the history of well, ever. Many people don't know that about him, what a great deal maker he is. So unfair. SAD!

Pesqueeb

Feb 2, 2007