Quantcast

Tubby is leaving the building...

manimal

Ociffer Tackleberry
Feb 27, 2002
Blindly running into cactus
It looks like the career change is a go and we'll be moving to Tucson, AZ. I start the new job with the Border Patrol on september 5th so it's going to be a whirlwind of house projects over the next few weeks.
I plan on racing the Dark Mtn Super D on the 20th and MAYBE the Lee's Mcrae DS (but not likely that I'll have time or want to chance an injury this close to the academy).
I hope to see some of you guys at dark mountain before I leave as you southern guys and gals have been like a seasonal family to me and noah. I'm going to terribly miss this region and the friends i've made. I hope to bring some southern style to the budding DH scene in the Tucson area and continue to be delightfully average at racing ;)

thanks to everyone who has ever shown me around a new trail or invited me to a jump jam. i can't wait to see what trails tucson has to offer and make new friends in this mtb community to which we belong. I am incredibly bummed that i won't be able to try out the new track at Beech but i'm sure i'll get a taste of it on vacation sometime when we come back to visit.

thanks for the ride!

-Tubby

Semper Scrotus (Always on the Ball)

0110-M-P

Monkey
Jun 1, 2009
Atlanta, GA
Dude Tubby (or Big Brandon as Brandon and I always called you)....congrats on the new job. It sucks to see you go man, but I know it's what you want. Glad I got to race with you again last season and ride dj's last month....hopefully I will see you at the DS race at the end of the month too. Best of luck man.

PS....tell Moser to get his ass to Lee's Mcrae.

Last edited: