Quantcast

~~~Tuesday GMT~~~

X3pilot

Texans fan - LOL
Aug 13, 2007
SoMD
Morning! Took a vacation day yesterday, been off the grid for a few days. Good break. Now, back to the world of work.

stevew

resident influencer
Sep 21, 2001
going to see the pixies in september......$66.00 for a ticket.....well i always wanted to see a show in the ryman auditorium...

I Are Baboon

The Full Dopey
Aug 6, 2001
MTB New England
GMT merge complete. We almost had a major disaster on our hands there.

Good morning, peoples. Me, being the wuss that I am, left work early yesterday because I was too damn tired to continue with the work day. But it felt good to rest.

Wife and I are ordering our new kitchen tonight. SWEET.

narlus

Eastcoast Softcore
Staff member
Nov 7, 2001
behind the viewfinder
got a call out of the blue last night from someone who works w/ Neil Young...turns out they are putting together a new blu-ray DVD and are potentially interested in using either my images or my review or both. i'll know more when Neil finishes the tour and acts as final decision maker on these sorts of things.

HAB

Chelsea from Seattle
Apr 28, 2007
Seattle
got a call out of the blue last night from someone who works w/ Neil Young...turns out they are putting together a new blu-ray DVD and are potentially interested in using either my images or my review or both. i'll know more when Neil finishes the tour and acts as final decision maker on these sorts of things.
That's awesome. Congrats.

murphy

Chimp
Jun 8, 2010
Planet earth
that is really cool, you must be stoked!

Heidi

Der hund ist laut und braun
Aug 22, 2001
Bend, Oregon
Happy Tuesday. My legs still feel tired from the race Sunday but f it, I'm riding tonight. Woot woot. Last night was locals night at Deschutes and I took advantage of it. Tired today.

TreeSaw

Mama Monkey
Oct 30, 2003
Dancin' over rocks n' roots!
Sweet!!! Congratulations and I hope that Neil chooses your info!

TreeSaw

Mama Monkey
Oct 30, 2003
Morning all. Had a great turn out at our LUNA ride last night. Ended up splitting into 3-4groups and much fun was had. Syd is crazy fast on her bike! She was racing Sq-Earl down the bike path and he'd remind her to slow down and she'd skid her wheel sideways with her coaster breaks and laugh like a crazy woman...I think we're in trouble!

Great Grandma's graveside burial was today but I couldn't go because I had dress rehearsal for my 4th grade band concert and they would definitely freak out not to have me there with them (it is their first concert). My in-laws completely understood and I will take Syd to her grave for a little time and to put some flowers down next week when we're out for her Memorial Service.

Tonight is my 4th grade band concert followed by beer and the hot tub!

Total Heckler

Beer and Bike Enthusiast
Apr 28, 2005
Santa Cruz, CA
Morning all.

Slept like garbage last night. For some reason I needed to be awake from 3am to 6am. Then go to work at 7:30.

On the plus side, I had my follow up appointment on my shoulder after the surgery a little over a week ago and he said I should be riding again in a couple weeks. Freaking pumped.

TreeSaw

Mama Monkey
Oct 30, 2003
Morning all.

Slept like garbage last night. For some reason I needed to be awake from 3am to 6am. Then go to work at 7:30.

On the plus side, I had my follow up appointment on my shoulder after the surgery a little over a week ago and he said I should be riding again in a couple weeks. Freaking pumped.
That's great news (about the shoulder not the lack of sleep) :thumb:

TheMontashu

Pourly Tatteued Jeu
Mar 15, 2004
I'm homeless
Morning all

Took this girl out on a date last night, she ended up taking me home. Turns out she live's in a gated community and has a house in mexico. On top of being a super cool chick. Hopefully found a keeper with this one.....