Quantcast

.:|Tuesday GMT|:.

Pesqueeb

bicycle in airplane hangar
Feb 2, 2007
Riding the baggage carousel.
:wave:

Hell of a tail wind on the way in. It supposed to change direction before I go home. If it doesn't I'm screwed.

Looks like the daughter most likely is not diabetic. Another pee test and a blood test came back normal, no one is sure what caused the off the wall readings on the first one, but we will continue to monitor her on that.

ICEBALL585

Bacontard
Sep 8, 2009
.:585:.
Morning.

Day #2 of being home sick from work, mainly just trying to recover from yesterday. At least today (so far) no fever, chills, and puking my brains out.

I Are Baboon

The Full Dopey
Aug 6, 2001
MTB New England
Hello there, people of the internet. I had a good run yesterday (8.2 miles at 9:08 pace). My legs seem to be coming back nicely. I've got to bring the road bike to the shop for a tune up.

Legs workout and elliptical on tap after work today.

Toshi

Harbinger of Doom
Oct 23, 2001
no one is sure what caused the off the wall readings on the first one
The stress of being sick can screw with one's glucose levels, even if not diabetic. Best to check an A1C level a few times over the next few years to make sure.

Today I have mock oral boards at work. 3 hours and 9 attendings that I know vs. 4.5 hours and 10 examiners who are stoic by design. Real thing is in 8 days!

Total Heckler

Beer and Bike Enthusiast
Apr 28, 2005
Santa Cruz, CA
Morning all. Dislocated my shoulder while putting my arm onto my armrest on my chair at work. This is getting bad. Thankfully I already have an appointment with my orthopedic doctor on Thursday after dislocating it on Sunday. This blows because it is on the shoulder I've already had 2 surgeries on.

I had to have the second surgery because one of the two anchors they put in the little spines did not deploy and the anchor backed out of the bone and into my shoulder joint (PS that felt AWESOME). I am curious if the second anchor that was left in there has now failed? Is that lawsuit worthy? This is getting ridiculous.

Going to Stamford to collect some of our equipment.
Stamford CT? Say hi to Maury for me.

DirtyMike

Turbo Fluffer
Aug 8, 2005
My own world inside my head
So, after taking the once friend and showing him why his paintjob on the scoot has to be redone, his agreement to redo the paint, he decided to tell me today to go **** myself he isn't paying for repairs...... I guess he decided that his 50 dollar paint job that he did to replace the 3k paint job is sufficient.... well, when he shows up here with the windscreen here in an hour he will be served by one of the local sheriff's, court date is in three weeks..... Hitting him for 3500 to fix it right plus fee's, plus time involved, plus loss of value on the bike...... I have traffic report, insurance report, hospital reports, DL number, written agreement everything...... ****ty part for him is my painter had just agreed to do it for supplies only at 300.......