Quantcast

***Tuesday GMT***

Pesqueeb

bicycle in airplane hangar
Feb 2, 2007
Riding the baggage carousel.
:wave:

Strong case of FTS. Week long engine change is week long because idiots. I thought I'd decided to not go to Chattanooga because moving is expensive and it's a totally dumb decision for us financially but holy fuck do I need to get away from these idiots and their legally questionable maintenance practices. But hey, at least the paperwork is correct! :banghead:

eric strt6

Resident Curmudgeon
Sep 8, 2001
directly above the center of the earth
Groomer clipped the old dogs nails too short yesterday, He was limping so I checked his paws thinking the skin was nicked. Tow of his claws were bleeding and need to have a stiptic pressed onto them, he is not a happy camper this morning. Tramadol seems to me helping him.

cold morning but at least the wind has stopped howling....another glorious day on the short bus awaits...:bonk::bonk::bonk::bonk:

Greyhound

Trail Rat
Jul 8, 2002
Alamance County, NC
Good Morning!!!

Foggy ride in this morning...I was on school drop-off detail for the kiddo this morning. He dislikes those days, cause I don't play around and keep him hopping to a military-like precision.

Just kidding...it's a wonder we even made it there on time. :banana:

I actually got some things accomplished on Monday. A rarity. I wonder what happened?

canadmos

Cake Tease
May 29, 2011
Canaderp
How does one open a support ticket about the support ticking system, if the support ticketing system DOESNT FUCKiN WORK.

Adventurous

Starshine Bro
Mar 19, 2014
Crawlorado
Mornin!

Second wedding anniversary today. Gotta figure out what sort of delectable dish I want to make and serve to my beautiful wife on this lovely occasion of our legal union (just kidding, we filled out the paperwork 9 months later).

Started the bike build last night. Just gotta rebuild the fork with fresh oil and do new pads and a bleed in the brakes before it'll be ready to roll.

canadmos

Cake Tease
May 29, 2011
Canaderp
This is what she's looking at. We'd also stop to ride on the way down and back. I'm not inclined to overanalyze anything, just relax and try it. The two of us have never managed not to have fun in our wanderings.
Interesting thing on MTBproject. Just checked it out for the first time and 70% of the trail system that I mapped out over the summer is now on there. Looks like whoever did it copied all of the dumb names :rofl: that I put into TrailForks, which I literally made up (trails have no names otherwise). I wanted to rename some of them, but maybe its too late now?

stoney

Part of the unwashed, middle-American horde
Jul 26, 2006
Colorado
Late night call from manager giving me heads up of what I was walking into this am... w.t.f. people?! Painted a bathroom last night that didn't have power because I pulled the light fixture off, so I was sucking down paint fumes for about 1.5 hours and have a splitting headache. At least Haley's feeling better and is off to school. T-3 days until rd. 2 is ejected. Sleep is about to leave the room. FTS.

SkaredShtles

Michael Bolton
Sep 21, 2003
In a van.... down by the river
How does one open a support ticket about the support ticking system, if the support ticketing system DOESNT FUCKiN WORK.
Just wait patiently until it starts to work, then submit a ticket that it's not working.

<snip>
Second wedding anniversary today. Gotta figure out what sort of delectable dish I want to make and serve
Paella, of course. :brows:

StiHacka

Compensating for something
Jan 4, 2013
In hell. Welcome!
Interesting thing on MTBproject. Just checked it out for the first time and 70% of the trail system that I mapped out over the summer is now on there. Looks like whoever did it copied all of the dumb names :rofl: that I put into TrailForks, which I literally made up (trails have no names otherwise). I wanted to rename some of them, but maybe its too late now?
I don't see any lizard or dentist names there.

Toshi

Harbinger of Doom
Oct 23, 2001
legally questionable maintenance practices
Whistleblowers get to keep a percentage of what's recovered, at least under Federal law... just sayin'.

morning constitutional was righteous......kings would be jealous.
Kings got to shit down a hole onto whomever was sitting on the floor beneath. Now one has to hire hookers a la Drumpf for that same level of execution...

KenW449

Thanos did nothing wrong
Jun 13, 2017
Floating down the whiskey river...
Ugh, wasted trips to the DMV! Car registration is due and for some reason, the system said i don't have current insurance so i couldn't renew. Couldn't get a ticket since they stop handing them out at 4:30, the time i get off work, even though they don't close until 6:30. What a P.I.T.A.

Way overcast today, and high 50's so I'm cold, time to change rides to after work.

Some Elf gifts came in yesterday, only half the items were there. Suspicious... The items missing said it was handed directly to the receptionist and she said she didn't have them. The last item should come in today, 1 item direct to the elfs house due to iffy delivery window. I will ship it all off soon.

TN

Hey baby, want a hot dog?
Jul 9, 2002
Jimtown, CO
yo.
getting better. my cold/flu regiment is pretty baller. Made a huge pot of chicken/ginger/turmeric/garlic broth that is not only deslcious but is healing af.
tons of water, tea & citrus. Plus tonics made with apple cider vinegar.
Fuck Nyquill and that other bullshit.

jimmydean

The Official Meat of Ridemonkey
Sep 10, 2001
Portland, OR
Morning Monkeys.

Bitter cold outside today and this BS with the geckodriver and firefox is making me teh crazy. Not sure what is in store for today, but it could be interesting.

Pesqueeb

bicycle in airplane hangar
Feb 2, 2007
Riding the baggage carousel.
Whistleblowers get to keep a percentage of what's recovered, at least under Federal law... just sayin'.
We seem to skirt quite close to that line sometimes, but so far, disagree though I might, I don't think anything crosses into "whistle blowing" territory. Just, "my manager is a myopic, short sighted, dick" territory.

I did just tell the immediate supervisor that "every one in this hangar has signed enough shit on that engine change to go to jail for the rest of their lives" in front of the crew that's flying it out. :rofl:

Westy

the teste
Nov 22, 2002
Sleazattle
Late night call from manager giving me heads up of what I was walking into this am... w.t.f. people?! Painted a bathroom last night that didn't have power because I pulled the light fixture off, so I was sucking down paint fumes for about 1.5 hours and have a splitting headache. At least Haley's feeling better and is off to school. T-3 days until rd. 2 is ejected. Sleep is about to leave the room. FTS.

What kind of paint were you using?

Westy

the teste
Nov 22, 2002
Sleazattle
We seem to skirt quite close to that line sometimes, but so far, disagree though I might, I don't think anything crosses into "whistle blowing" territory. Just, "my manager is a myopic, short sighted, dick" territory.

I did just tell the immediate supervisor that "every one in this hangar has signed enough shit on that engine change to go to jail for the rest of their lives" in front of the crew that's flying it out. :rofl:

That is why you have two engines.

This also could explain why the average delay for flights from CHO to CLT was about three hours. Flights ran every 50 minutes or so. Would often see two other flights take off to the same destination before I got to board my winged RV.