Quantcast

!!!Tuesday, My Friday, GMT!!!

Quo Fan

don't make me kick your ass
Morning monkeys!

Don't be so jealous because today is my Friday. 2 day work weeks ROCK!

Yesterday, I went to Providence and looked at a couple of streets of houses. Started to sprinkle just as we finished. Client wanted all the videos done during nice weather, and like the Post Office, we delivered. Drove through a horrendous downpour on the way home, and saw 2 guys standing under a tree with their crotch rockets parked on the side of the road. I'll bet they were glad they didn't have any rain gear with them.

Today, I'm going to look at some houses in Middletown. From what I understand, the project is putting in a water main for the residents, and they want their wells tested?

Be safe out there.

I Are Baboon

The Full Dopey
Aug 6, 2001
MTB New England
Happy Tuesday, MONKEYS! Just another day in the office yesterday and today. I did run 5.5 miles last night in 45 minutes last night. It's amazing how fresh my legs felt after not running for four days.

Our new dog "discovered" what dog toys are for, and holy crap has she been going to town with them. She also thinks the mini Dirt Devil and the remote controls are dog toys. I actually witnessed her pick up the Dirt Devil, drag it to her bed, and start to lick it. rolf.

One of the rear tires on my car has a slow leak, so I've got to take that to the tire shop today to get that fixed. Double rolf.

fvcking phillies.
'Bout time they won a game.

X3pilot

Texans fan - LOL
Aug 13, 2007
SoMD
:( have had stomach bug last couple of days. Tired of summer, just bitchy and cranky today.

Nick

My name is Nick
Sep 21, 2001
where the trails are
Good morning.
I'm pretty sure I've ridden my DH bike more than my trail bike this Summer. Not that there is anything wrong with that (!) but I want a big epic ride in the mountains soon. Crested Butte is on the radar.

eric strt6

Resident Curmudgeon
Sep 8, 2001
directly above the center of the earth
mmmm coffee....another day to be spent with the IT guys getting trained on the new dispatch CAD system...too bad we figured out how to use it in the first 10 minutes..gonna be as much fun as pulling my fingernails off with a leatherman

TreeSaw

Mama Monkey
Oct 30, 2003
Dancin' over rocks n' roots!
Morning. My bike gear smells! I knew I should have taken care of them last night, but let them stew and this morning I paid the price. They're all in the washer and will be hung out to dry soon!

Had a great weekend with a bunch of monkeys. 5 days of riding, many beers, much bacon and I am left with some great bruises. Good times!

Pesqueeb

bicycle in airplane hangar
Feb 2, 2007
Riding the baggage carousel.
Well my day just got more interesting. FAA is wandering the ramp, which makes the pilots very nervous, which means they write up the most meaningless crap, which means more work for me. I'm trying to finish my book here people!!!

splat

Nam I am
Morning. My bike gear smells! I knew I should have taken care of them last night, but let them stew and this morning I paid the price. They're all in the washer and will be hung out to dry soon!

Had a great weekend with a bunch of monkeys. 5 days of riding, many beers, much bacon and I am left with some great bruises. Good times!
Last night when i got home from work , I went into our Bed room and wow , I could smell my bag! it all got dumped into the washing machine

skibunny24

Enthusiastic Receiver of Reputation
Jun 16, 2010
Renton, WA
I noticed that my legs are bruise-free this morning. Must be time to take the bike into the woods!

rockofullr

confused
Jun 11, 2009
East Bay, Cali
[rant] Fvck!!! Day two of not being able to view the weekends WC replay on freecaster due to this message:

Video not found or access denied: http://live.freecaster.tv/ads/Worlds_Nick.mp4 (the last part changes randomly depending on the add I was supposed to watch)
The stupid adds can't load and I can't get my fix.

Anyone else have this problem? [/rant]

On a non-rant note I have been on RM for two days without seeing the results so don't anyone screw it up for me.