Quantcast

%*% Tuesday %^%

jimmydean

The Official Meat of Ridemonkey
Sep 10, 2001
Portland, OR
Jeezus - that's all bags of crap in there. :think:

Fritos? They still make that shit? WTF?
It's better than candy according to the wife (retired dental hygienist). This is a great mix with nothing I would be sad to be left with. Not that we will be left with anything. We are usually blown out by 9.

maxyedor

<b>TOOL PRO</b>
Oct 20, 2005
In the bathroom, fighting a battle
It's better than candy according to the wife (retired dental hygienist).
At least you’re doing chips, not a tooth brush like the dentist I grew up around the corner from.

Any of those chip options are better than half the terrible candy my kid will get and I will in turn take to work and abandon next to the coffee pot. Now & Laters can go fuck themselves alongside skittles, starburst, mounds, all forms of lollipops, and those terrible cookies and cum Hershey bars.

Haven’t decided what the gremlins in my hood are getting, full size candy, but haven’t decided if they’re getting the cheaper Costco variety pack, or pure Reese’s. Hitting up Aldi for 1/2lb chocolate bars is a possibility as well. Gotta support the local Yeti dealer somehow, and I’m sure as hell not buying a bike, so sugar it is.

kidwoo

Artisanal Tweet Curator
Haven’t decided what the gremlins in my hood are getting, full size candy, but haven’t decided if they’re getting the cheaper Costco variety pack, or pure Reese’s. Hitting up Aldi for 1/2lb chocolate bars is a possibility as well. Gotta support the local Yeti dealer somehow, and I’m sure as hell not buying a bike, so sugar it is.
I hand out copies of Das Kapital by Karl Marx.

Toshi

Harbinger of Doom
Oct 23, 2001
Haven’t decided what the gremlins in my hood are getting
I got 4 giant bags of small-sized candy from Costco. hundreds of pieces. we'll be out in an hour and a half. kids descend on my neighborhood like a horde of locusts.

maxyedor

<b>TOOL PRO</b>
Oct 20, 2005
In the bathroom, fighting a battle
I got 4 giant bags of small-sized candy from Costco. hundreds of pieces. we'll be out in an hour and a half. kids descend on my neighborhood like a horde of locusts.
I live in a Cul De Sac (monoclemonkey.com) with only two houses so most kids make the corner before coming down our street, those that make it here deserve good candy.

Last year I think we had 72 candy bars, I was handing out two per kid for a while, and still had a dozen or so by the end of the night.

jimmydean

The Official Meat of Ridemonkey
Sep 10, 2001
Portland, OR
kids descend on my neighborhood like a horde of locusts.
We are still connected the nicest hood in town so they come by the van load. Parking becomes a disaster and it's nuts for about 3 hours. We give quite a few chips to the parents as well.

stevew

resident influencer
Sep 21, 2001
lookie lookie here.....another wheel standard for gravel bikes....

Screenshot_20231010_232945_Instagram.jpg

thanks alot moots....

stevew

resident influencer
Sep 21, 2001
I live in a Cul De Sac (monoclemonkey.com) with only two houses so most kids make the corner before coming down our street, those that make it here deserve good candy.

Last year I think we had 72 candy bars, I was handing out two per kid for a while, and still had a dozen or so by the end of the night.
our first house in virginia was in a cul de sac and was not visible from the end of the driveway as it dipped down about 10 feet while going over a creek and hanging a right while going up a hill at about a 15 to 18 percent grade....the trees blocked out the street light in the cul de sac and the porchlight over the front door...

and if the dog heard kids coming up...we released the 35 pounds of barking beagle mix fury....guaranteed to lick you within a inch of your life while sounding like he treed a squirrel...