Quantcast

-- Tuesday's Ride/Activity Thread --

tonyhawk

bikerag.com whore
Sep 21, 2003
CT
I was planning on checking out the indoor bmx track in Westfield tonight but my damn bike wouldn't fit in the trunk and I didn't want to abuse it by putting it on the roof in this crappy weather. Might be time to buy an Element even though it looks like a toaster on wheels.

MMcG

Ride till you puke!
Dec 10, 2002
Burlington, Connecticut
tonyhawk said:
I was planning on checking out the indoor bmx track in Westfield tonight but my damn bike wouldn't fit in the trunk and I didn't want to abuse it by putting it on the roof in this crappy weather. Might be time to buy an Element even though it looks like a toaster on wheels.
You don't need an Element - just a smaller bike! *hint hint*

If you want to test out the DMR tonight just let me know - it's in the van and I could meet you at lunch or something Tony!
:cool: :D

douglas

Chocolate Milk Doug
May 15, 2002
Shut up and Ride
worked out lastnight, turned it up a notch - I put weights on the bar!! but damn that makes it so much harder

(does moving a bunch of crap out of the way so I could put my truck in the garage, so I didnt have to scrape ice this am, also count?)

MMcG

Ride till you puke!
Dec 10, 2002
Burlington, Connecticut
douglas said:
(does moving a bunch of crap out of the way so I could put my truck in the garage, so I didnt have to scrape ice this am, also count?)
That counts in my book douglas!! Oh man do I miss having a garage......and a basement and a deck etc. etc. :(

tonyhawk

bikerag.com whore
Sep 21, 2003
CT
MMcG said:
You don't need an Element - just a smaller bike! *hint hint*

If you want to test out the DMR tonight just let me know - it's in the van and I could meet you at lunch or something Tony!
:cool: :D
Sweet! Looks like I'm riding tonight - woohoo! I'll try to get a few pics if I can...

Thanks Mark, you rule.

Nick

My name is Nick
Sep 21, 2001
where the trails are
Job searching / emailing / networking / hoping / praying : done today.

Pack my bike and stuff in the car, go to the gym now to work out in a sea of middle aged married women stair-climbers and yoga/aerobic kick-boxer types.

Still too wet and unfrozen to ride trails, so it's the Tuesday Night Indoor Skatepark Club again for me at 5:00 till 10-ish.