Quantcast

***Tuesderp GMT***

canadmos

Cake Tease
May 29, 2011
Canaderp
Just microwaved some rice stuff and totally forgot there was shrimp in it. Lunchroom now stinks; good thing I can hide in my office. :sarcastic:

skibunny24

Enthusiastic Receiver of Reputation
Jun 16, 2010
Renton, WA
Oh hello there!

Been subbing in special needs classes a lot the lst couple weeks. Exhausting and eye opening. A good experience really.

Spent the weekend in Bellingham with awesome-in-laws. Day 1, rode with the kids. Much more up than they wanted, but birmy jumpy trail down made it worth a little whine with our climb for all! Day 2, shuttle. Apparently I needed more warm up, as I had more butterflies in my belly than warranted. All good by the bottom. SUPER fun! Day 3, long ride. Ditched cars at both ends. Got to the top and half of us were so pooped from the prior two days of riding we were struggling, so decided to go back to car #1, a short 30-40 mins all DH. Bro in law got us turned around and we ended up near car #2, but in a no trespassing area, so we ended up going back up partway and then, blessedly down, finishing up with more miles that we would have logged with the originally planned ride. We all ended up glad. It was such a blast! Can't wait to go visit again and do it all over!!! :weee::weee::weee::weee:

jimmydean

The Official Meat of Ridemonkey
Sep 10, 2001
Portland, OR
Greater rate of growth. Not going to catch up in absolute numbers in the near term. 30 years, maybe...
So CoSprings is the CO version of Beaverton, I'm sorry. Even though I have lived there off and on for about 8 years, since moving it has seemed to just suck more and more. Hillsboro has also grown way too fast, but it has more room to do so. The traffic in Beaverton is teh suck.

TN

Hey baby, want a hot dog?
Jul 9, 2002
Jimtown, CO
Just microwaved some rice stuff and totally forgot there was shrimp in it. Lunchroom now stinks; good thing I can hide in my office. :sarcastic:
I dont get why people are such little babies when it comes to seafood in microwaves. suck it up princess.

TN

Jul 9, 2002
Jimtown, CO
When one doesn't become desensitized to strong odors by their own personal stench, it can be a bit too much.
Shrimp smells good. Maybe its just because Im connected to the element of water.

New girl tells me while cuddling after some serious doing it, I love how you smell. <3
Pheromones drive the ladies wild Westy, they really do.

Westy

the teste
Nov 22, 2002
Sleazattle
Shrimp smells good. Maybe its just because Im connected to the element of water.

New girl tells me while cuddling after some serious doing it, I love how you smell. <3
Fun fact, all of known life short of a few extremophiles have a connection with the element of water. Perhaps because we are made mostly of the stuff.

jonKranked

Detective Dookie
Nov 10, 2005
media blackout

was this before or after comparing armpit dreads?

jimmydean

The Official Meat of Ridemonkey
Sep 10, 2001
Portland, OR
My mother didn't swaddle me with power crystals as a baby. My chakras are all out of alignment. Not to mention all the vaccines I received.
I will say the year I spent at tarot.com was one of the more interesting gigs I've worked. I learned a lot and while I don't follow it, the pseudo science behind it is interesting at least.

AngryMetalsmith

Business is good, thanks for asking
Jun 4, 2006
I have no idea where I am
Had to take my Dad to a doctors appointment today. Not sure what health care professionals look like in other parts of the country but a lot of the ones in the South are morbidly obese. Kind of makes it difficult to take them seriously.

Westy

the teste
Nov 22, 2002
Sleazattle
I will say the year I spent at tarot.com was one of the more interesting gigs I've worked. I learned a lot and while I don't follow it, the pseudo science behind it is interesting at least.
I think it is a stretch to even call that a pseudo-science.

TN

Jul 9, 2002
Jimtown, CO
Fire isn't an element, that description is simply the remnant of ancient Greeks attempt at science. Why some people believe it for pseudo-spiritualism is beyond me.
you should let me read your cards then smudge your aura.