Quantcast

***Tuesderp GMT***

slyfink

Turbo Monkey
Sep 16, 2008
Ottawa, Canada
:wave:

another significant snow fall. I wanted to ride tonight. I hope this isn't so much snow that it will mean breaking trail... gah, I'm ready for spring!

coffee #1 - down the hatch.

now it's time for poop.

Last edited:

Adventurous

Starshine Bro
Mar 19, 2014
Crawlorado
Good mornin!

Feebly slapped at my alarm this morning; I had slept on my arm and had a raging case of dead arm. Then I went to blow my nose, blew the tissue outta my hands and blew snot on my work shirt. Sounds like a harbinger for coming back to work.

canadmos

Cake Tease
May 29, 2011
Canaderp
Spent yesterday in bed with a migraine. It hurt to even move my eyeballs. Feeling pretty foggy today still, but way better than yesterday. Pretty much ignored all email and phone calls yesterday while in the fetal position. Not really looking forward to opening my email.

Is today over yet?

slyfink

Turbo Monkey
Sep 16, 2008
Ottawa, Canada
Windy as fuck. Air is warm, snow's wet and heavy. Gonna be a fun day. :twitch:
:stupid: woke up early today, so I'm tired, and not as perky as yesterday. The ride in this morning through the winds and heavy wet snow was a bit of a slog. Not as enthusiastic about riding this evening. But I shall persist, given that it's Friday and all....

I Are Baboon

The Full Dopey
Aug 6, 2001
MTB New England
Yep, snow. The pool was closed so I slept in. I love getting 9.5 hours of sleep on a Monday night. Skeleton crew in the office today. The joys of being essential personnel.

Nick

My name is Nick
Sep 21, 2001
where the trails are
Yep, snow. The pool was closed so I slept in. I love getting 9.5 hours of sleep on a Monday night. Skeleton crew in the office today. The joys of being essential personnel.
Lucky!

My nerves are shot from not sleeping. I'm riding this afternoon until the tank is empty. (which shouldn't take too long)

TN

Hey baby, want a hot dog?
Jul 9, 2002
Jimtown, CO
Beers at Avery last nite. Their food is as good as the beer if not better.
Now to tackle another day of asses and elbows.

TN

Hey baby, want a hot dog?
Jul 9, 2002
Jimtown, CO
ugh...forgot. CEO is here today. Glad I only mildly smell of snatch, hetty nuggets & BO.
Bagel breakfast is not mandatory. Would prolly skip anyway.

stoney

Part of the unwashed, middle-American horde
Jul 26, 2006
Colorado
Here. My over this shit scale is very high currently. I'm go-to for the 'I need help' crew and they barely gave me time to get through my emails before it started. Ready to sleep please.

stevew

resident influencer
Sep 21, 2001
ugh...forgot. CEO is here today. Glad I only mildly smell of snatch, hetty nuggets & BO.
Bagel breakfast is not mandatory. Would prolly skip anyway.
given your line of work.....smelling like snatch would be encouraged

stoney

Part of the unwashed, middle-American horde
Jul 26, 2006
Colorado
sounds like you need a door.
My boss doesn't have a door. Hell if I'm getting a door. At least I've been moved (per my request) to the end of our group and we have high wall cubes. There are only 4 people immediately around me and they are generally self supported. It's the other 30 people that have chat and walk to bother me.

DirtyMike

Turbo Fluffer
Aug 8, 2005
My own world inside my head
Slept wrong, back is killing me today.

Snow is melting off in the yard, so that's good, although it melted off enough that I had to clean up the winters worth of dog poo.......

Taser recerts tonight, day out with family tomorrow.........

junkyard

You might feel a little prick.
Sep 1, 2015
San Diego
damit, kinked my back yesterday at the eviction site. Now i cant ride today. Probably couldnt go anyways as im gunna go see my dad is in the hospital. Hes 77 and has pneumonia and an infection. To top it off trump is coming to my corner zone today to look at his fences. Could day get worse? Its likely.

jonKranked

Detective Dookie
Nov 10, 2005
media blackout
My boss doesn't have a door. Hell if I'm getting a door. At least I've been moved (per my request) to the end of our group and we have high wall cubes. There are only 4 people immediately around me and they are generally self supported. It's the other 30 people that have chat and walk to bother me.
make it out of cardboard. that's the problem with you stoney. you only see problems, i see solutions. you're never gonna cut it in monocle management.

Pesqueeb

bicycle in airplane hangar
Feb 2, 2007
Riding the baggage carousel.
"Who the hell are Sam and Ella?"

COS Rules in their entirety:

Property owners are allowed to keep up to ten (10) rabbits or chickens aged six months or older. Roosters are, however, prohibited. Shelters for rabbits or chickens must contain at least four (4) square feet for each rabbit or chicken and must meet all other applicable zoning and building codes and regulations.

Last edited: