Quantcast

***Tuesderp GMT***

jonKranked

Detective Dookie
Nov 10, 2005
media blackout
What in the fuck are you talking about? You hit them with an axe handle in the noggin and then use the broad axe to lop that noggin off. Toss 'em in a cardboard box if you don't want the drama of the headless chicken running around the yard.
i'm familiar. what i'm saying is that you need a way to shut those buggers up as to not draw attention to the process.

jonKranked

Detective Dookie
Nov 10, 2005
media blackout
What in the fuck are you talking about? You hit them with an axe handle in the noggin and then use the broad axe to lop that noggin off. Toss 'em in a cardboard box if you don't want the drama of the headless chicken running around the yard.
also, i only know this because i have a buddy who raises and slaughters ducks. he actually uses the gas to asphyxiate them prior to processing.

bonus points: i spelled asphyxiate right on the first try

junkyard

You might feel a little prick.
Sep 1, 2015
San Diego
also, i only know this because i have a buddy who raises and slaughters ducks. he actually uses the gas to asphyxiate them prior to processing.

I slaughtered a duck to eat once. It made the funniest sound when i cut its quack pipe. Ive killed sick/asshole chickens in a lot of different ways. One my elderly mentor taught me. Step on the chickens head and pull up on the feet. I toss them over the fence to the coyotes.

Greyhound

Trail Rat
Jul 8, 2002
Alamance County, NC
Good Morning!

Late to the game today...we had a snow storm yesterday that put a delay on school this morning. and it was my turn to stick around to drop him off. Living that bohemian work life - drop resignation letter on HR desk yesterday, come in late to work today...taking Thursday and Friday of this week off....ahhh yeah, boyeee...

Greyhound

Trail Rat
Jul 8, 2002
Alamance County, NC

Say this three times really fast:

"I'm not a pheasant plucker, I'm a pheasant plucker's son...I'm only plucking pheasants until the pheasant-plucker comes."

6thElement

Schrodinger's Immigrant
Jul 29, 2008
COS Rules in their entirety:
Property owners are allowed to keep up to ten (10) rabbits or chickens aged six months or older. Roosters are, however, prohibited. Shelters for rabbits or chickens must contain at least four (4) square feet for each rabbit or chicken and must meet all other applicable zoning and building codes and regulations.
What happens if a mommy rabbit and a daddy rabbit love one another very much and have little rabbits, you have to send them away to boarding school outside of COS??

canadmos

Cake Tease
May 29, 2011
Canaderp
What happens if a mommy rabbit and a daddy rabbit love one another very much and have little rabbits, you have to send them away to boarding school outside of COS??
What if you aren't the property owner, are you then exempt from the rule(s)?

junkyard

Sep 1, 2015
San Diego
Those were some sloppy tacos. Was gunna get some trump tacos (hot dog in white bread). But the stormy Daniels were calling me today.

junkyard

Sep 1, 2015
San Diego
Why not eat them?
Old and sick. We have maybe 50 birds. Sometimes they just die in the night. Or get infections so they are gross. My lady sometimes does medical experiments on them that dont work out. Sometimes they survive. She was a veterinary assistant for 6 years.

TN

Hey baby, want a hot dog?
Jul 9, 2002
Jimtown, CO
My lady sometimes does medical experiments on them that dont work out they survive. She was a veterinary assistant for 6 years.
Like sewing other parts on to see if they will graft and you can have chickens with lots of thighs cuz thats the best part?

eric strt6

Resident Curmudgeon
Sep 8, 2001
directly above the center of the earth
slow day on the short bus so i stopped by the house during one long period with no transports and hit the home gym. swapped out to running clothes and did 30 minutes on the elliptical and two rotations of weights took a fast shower put the uniform back on and back to work i went...WIN