Quantcast

***Tuesderp GMT***

AngryMetalsmith

Business is good, thanks for asking
Jun 4, 2006
I have no idea where I am
Didn't get to hit the trails but gave the Spitty a tune-up. Cleaned pivots and checked bolts, changed cable on dropper and added air for moar taint slappage, new chain, and last but not least, serviced the Pike. Suspension work is messy, time consuming and generally a pain in the ass. But what a difference it makes in the squishy bits.

AngryMetalsmith

Business is good, thanks for asking
Jun 4, 2006
I have no idea where I am
watching old hardcore vids on youtube got me looking at old skate vids...this was one of my faves back in the day. love the neal hendrix segment at 0:35...ripping up Eastern Vert. I used to love that place. Any NC monkeys besides me ever hit it? @roflbox ? @Greyhound ? @jackalope ? @SuboptimusPrime ? @AngryMetalsmith - in your town, man!
I vaguely remember the name "Eastern Vert". Neil Hendrix, sure, he was the only famous skater from NC at the time. I was pretty much done skating by '87. From 1990 on it's been all bikes.

SuboptimusPrime

Turbo Monkey
Aug 18, 2005
NorCack

jimmydean

The Official Meat of Ridemonkey
Sep 10, 2001
Portland, OR
watching old hardcore vids on youtube got me looking at old skate vids...this was one of my faves back in the day. love the neal hendrix segment at 0:35...ripping up Eastern Vert. I used to love that place. Any NC monkeys besides me ever hit it? @roflbox ? @Greyhound ? @jackalope ? @SuboptimusPrime ? @AngryMetalsmith - in your town, man!
I have a box of VHS in the garage. Powell, Santa Cruz, Vision, Plan B, H Street, all from 87-92ish. I used to skate street a lot with a lot of guys in those vids. While I love to see all these public parks, I miss the environmental creativity of pure street.

Natas doing a 360 spin on top of a fire hydrant, that was creative.