Quantcast

&^#&%$#& tuesderrr gmt$^$^$#^$#

eric strt6

Resident Curmudgeon
Sep 8, 2001
directly above the center of the earth
I'm moving slowly this morning and enjoying it. I have to finish cleaning out the camper today and start loading up my med gear for this weekend and the wife's horse show stuff as she will take off next Tuesday for a 4 day competition near Sacramento.

Coffee then of to short bus land

6thElement

Schrodinger's Immigrant
Jul 29, 2008
About 9" of snow overnight.
I shall ponder driving the plow truck around the 'hood.

Toshi

Harbinger of Doom
Oct 23, 2001
Maybe an inch or two of white stuff on ground today. Vacation through Monday starts at 5 pm!

stoney

Part of the unwashed, middle-American horde
Jul 26, 2006
Colorado
8" on the cars, 4" on the ground. Great hour long workout this morning moving snow...

Here. Smile and dial. Meh.

Pesqueeb

bicycle in airplane hangar
Feb 2, 2007
Riding the baggage carousel.
:wave:

Called in. Dangerously low on vacation time but FTS. Should have gone skiing, but am still in bed until caffeine withdrawal or the need to pee force me out. Schedule changes this week, so I'm off for 5 days, including today. Will be off Thursday-Saturderp, but will have to be at the hangar by 5am. Maybe an inch of snow here.

junkyard

You might feel a little prick.
Sep 1, 2015
San Diego
GOOD MORNING!!!! Clear skys here, its t shirt weather. Rather boring really. Coffee in the shed then off to what i call work. Which is mostly adult baby sitting.

KenW449

Thanos did nothing wrong
Jun 13, 2017
Floating down the whiskey river...
pseudofed
Did you trade sexual favors for it?

Clear skys here, its t shirt weather. Rather boring really
We have jacket weather in the morning and t-shirt or heat stroke weather in the afternoon. Are there any good places to ride near NASNI/ Coronado?

Had a terrible night sleep, woke up at 2 and was in and out of light sleep for the rest of the night. Not enough caffeine right now.

stoney

Jul 26, 2006
Colorado
Sounds like my teammate has a fighting chance in Operations. They are opening the listing up for him again. FTW. I'm waiting to get bitched at by my manager for this, but he's not fucking here for me to tell him that I'm doing this.

jonKranked

Detective Dookie
Nov 10, 2005
media blackout
Sounds like my teammate has a fighting chance in Operations. They are opening the listing up for him again. FTW. I'm waiting to get bitched at by my manager for this, but he's not fucking here for me to tell him that I'm doing this.
that's called initiative.

stoney

Jul 26, 2006
Colorado
Had to split a lane with someone at the pool this morning, which I hate doing because I am a selfish asshole.
I hate people that want to loop when there are only 2 people. Just split.each take a side. It's not that fucking hard. Some people's children.

6thElement

Schrodinger's Immigrant
Jul 29, 2008
secured for relaxation in september...
How much did you have to bribe someone? After several weeks of attempting to reserve a fire lookout on recreation.gov as a surprise for my wife I've given up for now.