Quantcast

Tulsa Tough

-dustin

boring
Jun 10, 2002
austin
Anyone going to Tulsa Tough?

If so, I need a place to stay!

Both of my lodging options have fallen through and I'm now pretty much desperate for a floor to sleep on.

-dustin

boring
Jun 10, 2002
austin
So I went. Worked with Specialized and SRAM NRS.

Really there's only one thing to say.....

There are some absolutely gorgeous ladies racing bikes out there. Holy ****. 2 off the top of my head, only because I worked on their bikes: Erica Allar and Alison Testroete. There was another girl there, again, beautiful....but....uh, let's just say

Last edited:

-dustin

boring
Jun 10, 2002
austin
I didn't explore any of Tulsa. Too busy and/or tired at the end of the day. Heard Soundpony was the place to be, but I fell asleep at the dinner table Sat night.

golgiaparatus

Out of my element
Aug 30, 2002
Deep in the Jungles of Oklahoma
I didn't explore any of Tulsa. Too busy and/or tired at the end of the day. Heard Soundpony was the place to be, but I fell asleep at the dinner table Sat night.
Sound pony is a good bar with a solid location. It was probably packed out though, it's really small. Cyclist owned and run, cycling themed, they have a race team as well... cool joint.

If I had to choose where to grab a beer though it would have to be McNellies, just down the street with over 300 beers on the menu and they have food. Plus I have a stein there so my beer is a bit cheaper ;)