Quantcast

### Turdsday GMT ###

SkaredShtles

Michael Bolton
Sep 21, 2003
In a van.... down by the river
WTF. I completely forgot to mention that I did a lunch ride of Red Rocks, M-Winters, and Dakota Ridge. Fuck - there is a trail-around on almost EVERY goddam water bar in all of these parks.

/FrontRangeRant

Oh - and I suck on teh tech on Dakota. I blame the bike. Think I should get a new one. :brows:

Toshi

Harbinger of Doom
Oct 23, 2001
WTF. I completely forgot to mention that I did a lunch ride of Red Rocks, M-Winters, and Dakota Ridge. Fuck - there is a trail-around on almost EVERY goddam water bar in all of these parks.

/FrontRangeRant

Oh - and I suck on teh tech on Dakota. I blame the bike. Think I should get a new one. :brows:
It rains so little here that people forget what water bars are there for, and that their function is negated when the trail runs around it...

Toshi

Harbinger of Doom
Oct 23, 2001
I support your thinking. Make sure it has at LEAST three new standards.
That's the bare minimum.
Bonus points if you get four.
I went from 26", 31.8 mm bars, coil suspension, and no dropper to crabonz everything (bar, frame, rims), 35 mm, Boost front and rear, 27.5", dropper, 1x... and I like it. It pays off to go 10 years between bikes.

Toshi

Harbinger of Doom
Oct 23, 2001
I think I am contracting the EbolaSARS. Sore throat. Wife first complained of that and malaise last night and now I feel crummy. Damn kids bringing bugs home. Either that or the two flies I swallowed descending at Deer Creek were harboring the plague.

mandown

Poopdeck Repost
Jun 1, 2004
Transylvania 90210
Fvking assholes at the gym who want to give you form advice. How about I snap your neck and let you spend 6 years crawling out of that hole, and then you tell me what you think I should change about my form?

6thElement

Schrodinger's Immigrant
Jul 29, 2008
I think I am contracting the EbolaSARS. Sore throat. Wife first complained of that and malaise last night and now I feel crummy. Damn kids bringing bugs home. Either that or the two flies I swallowed descending at Deer Creek were harboring the plague.
Zika.

DirtyMike

Turbo Fluffer
Aug 8, 2005
My own world inside my head
Just checked the pictures from my trail cam. First time ever using one. Let's just say I found a spot not to hunt. I did however find a place for a show. Camera had 210 pictures on it, six pictures of deer, nice does and a fawn, three pictures of me setting it up, three of me picking it up, and all the rest of a couple " having a good time" on the rivers edge....

Nick

My name is Nick
Sep 21, 2001
where the trails are
Raining. :wtf:

Monthly office visit in the books. Time to read a proposal scope and grill a bunch of chicken.

@Toshi that's how I started then had flu then had newmaoneya. You're doomed.

Toshi

Harbinger of Doom
Oct 23, 2001
@Toshi that's how I started then had flu then had newmaoneya. You're doomed.
I've already done that song and dance once this year... ugh. I would have had 4 (?) more ski days when the snow was good, too!

jdcamb

Tool Time!
Feb 17, 2002
Nowhere Man!
My friend Eric found some lumber. He put it in his basement and garage. Packed it full. He sold it for $28K to a woodshop in Maryland. They sent 2 trucks here today to pick it up. I just picked him out a new bike. I get to build it. He wanted my bike. I turned him down. I could have sold my bike and bought a new one. But I didn't.

jstuhlman

bagpipe wanker
Dec 3, 2009
Cackalacka du Nord
back from exhibition opening. many patrons, many nice comments, much excite. it was cool meeting some of the artists in the show. i gave welcoming remarks as our recently canned, lame-duck until 6/30 director, did not attend.

nailing down a final few details to ensure fuckit friday in the mountains occurs tomorrow. also, beer.

Serial Midget

Al Bundy
Jun 25, 2002
Fort of Rio Grande
back from exhibition opening. many patrons, many nice comments, much excite. it was cool meeting some of the artists in the show. i gave welcoming remarks as our recently canned, lame-duck until 6/30 director, did not attend.

nailing down a final few details to ensure fuckit friday in the mountains occurs tomorrow. also, beer.
I want to be a director, how much does it pay and is there any work involved?

Serial Midget

Al Bundy
Jun 25, 2002
Fort of Rio Grande
if you want to be an art museum director, my friend, may the FSM have mercy on your soul.
If I don't understand it, or it seems unproductive but people with wine glasses think it's cool then I consider it art. I could easily take it a step forward and direct people to put said art on a wall. For the right pay...