Quantcast

^^~^^ Turdsderp gmt ^^~^^

junkyard

You might feel a little prick.
Sep 1, 2015
San Diego
Not pictured is several of those roll offs to burn the stuff in. That literally isnt even half the stuff. The tenant has 18 days to get his stuff at my convenience. Then i get to auction it all.

Westy

the teste
Nov 22, 2002
Sleazattle
Doctor's appointment this morning. A month ago my blood pressure was in the stage 2 hypertension zone. Today it was well within healthy and normal. I made no lifestyle changes, will continue the same course.

roflbox

roflborx
Jan 23, 2017
Raleigh, NC
Doctor's appointment this morning. A month ago my blood pressure was in the stage 2 hypertension zone. Today it was well within healthy and normal. I made no lifestyle changes, will continue the same course.
I always get BP measurements at the end of the appointment

canadmos

Cake Tease
May 29, 2011
Canaderp
good thing you were up at 5 am... when do you think you're going to be going home now?! Hopefully there is no a 20 hour work day on your calendar. :(
A apparently fiber got cut, but that's not my problem.

And my team leader and manager just both told me to go home. Can't argue with that...

jimmydean

The Official Meat of Ridemonkey
Sep 10, 2001
Portland, OR
Well, interview went as well as one could expect. It was a conference call with the VP of engineering, 3 different project managers, and 3 engineers who didn't say a word. Other than one question from one of the PM's, it was a casual conversation between me and the VP. They are looking at a few different rolls, hence all the PM's, but round 2 is supposed to be in person and technicalish. See if I get that far.

junkyard

You might feel a little prick.
Sep 1, 2015
San Diego
Looks like you got yourself a new boat! :clapping:
I think three or four. If he doesn’t take them and no one buys them I’ll do what I do with the motorhomes. Tear them up with the backhoe and load em in a dumpster.

The old ford is pretty shit and my employee needs it for parts.

stoney

Part of the unwashed, middle-American horde
Jul 26, 2006
Colorado
Lots of home renovation stuff today. Wifey wants to do the rest of the house carpet to match the basement. The only problem is that Home Depot has apparently stopped carrying it in the last 2 months. My local HD said it wasn't available, went to another that spent 30min calling the manufacturer to get a valid sku. Order is now in place.

Putting stacked stone around fireplace, so had to find a hearth stone that was the right color then stacked stone that matched well enough. Nothing with reasonable cost has corner pieces, so I will be cutting the corner pieces. Giddy.

Wifey gets no more projects. Climbing wall is going in then we are done for a very long time. Daycare will be $390/week for Hannah and ~$100 for Haley. Cashflow go boom. The numbers work out that it is almost cost effective to get an au pair. Just have to get a third car so they can get around. It's cheaper to go to church daycare, but I refuse to do that. Ever.

Also there are currently three girls between 4-6 in the basement going nuts. I'm scared to go see the end result.

slyfink

Turbo Monkey
Sep 16, 2008
Ottawa, Canada
had an unexpectedly good ride tonight. followed by beers in the parking lot. followed by moar beers and dinner at a local pub. good food, good beer, good company. all in all a great night.

boostindoubles

Nacho Libre
Mar 16, 2004
Yakistan
Not pictured is several of those roll offs to burn the stuff in. That literally isnt even half the stuff. The tenant has 18 days to get his stuff at my convenience. Then i get to auction it all.
Looks like fun... He probably owes more than you'll get back out of that pile.

The new SBG bike has the potential to be a good bike. Still needs a proper shake down though. Was working on trailz tonight and I uncovered a 6" lizard who was too cold to do much about it. Or maybe my pick got him. Oops. Consider it revenge for having to switch all my shit to boost.

canadmos

Cake Tease
May 29, 2011
Canaderp
had an unexpectedly good ride tonight. followed by beers in the parking lot. followed by moar beers and dinner at a local pub. good food, good beer, good company. all in all a great night.
Are you riding on dirt up there or still on the fat bikes?