Quantcast

Turdsderp GMT

CBJ

year old fart
Mar 19, 2002
Copenhagen, Denmark
Sweet I'm going on two weeks vacation Friday. I really need it this time around. The renovation project has taken it toll on me with the constant stupid mistakes the workers makes that fuck up the time line.

New bike arrived yesterday in good shape. Need to get a charger for the Di2 and some small adjustments and bigger tires. Its a CX/gravel bike with Di2 setup 1x with XT RD. Its my new school / old school road / mtb bike. Build for 2 hour fun rides where I can ride most of all trials around Copenhagen and still have fun on the road section too.

I Are Baboon

The Full Dopey
Aug 6, 2001
MTB New England
Weekly off road triathlon tonight. I did the race on fumes last week and suffered, coming off my Alaska marathon trip. Today I feel normal again. It'll be hot.

mantispf2000

Turbo Monkey
Aug 9, 2001
Nevada, 2 hours from Mammoth
Son was called to work the fire in Genoa yesterday, d-i-l was asking if anyone could help with grandkids today, and we had to turn it down as the celebrities and lookie-loos are in for the golfing in Tahoe for this week.

What fun........

roflbox

roflborx
Jan 23, 2017
Raleigh, NC
tuesBORK

more or less have all of the parts for my new bike in, just waiting on shipping info from the frame >.>
Thankfully I payed paypal's 3% buyer protection fee.

canadmos

Cake Tease
May 29, 2011
Canaderp
FRIG. If those asshats over in Somalia would stop calling my work phone at 3 and 4am, that would be greatly appreciated.

Bike is in car. I can go for a good ride on good trails tonight, on the derp'd wheel. Or, go to the bike shop and pick up the new wheel and then ride on MEH trails. Hmmmmm.

I shall ponder this over coffee.

tuesBORK

more or less have all of the parts for my new bike in, just waiting on shipping info from the frame >.>
Thankfully I payed paypal's 3% buyer protection fee.
Details son. Don't hold out on us.

skibunny24

Enthusiastic Receiver of Reputation
Jun 16, 2010
Renton, WA
Oh hey guys!

Another day another dol——oh wait. Summer school teachers don’t get sick! No dollars, just biking and fun with the kiddo. Wish I could get the hubby to call in sick for a week so we could all go play! Weekends just get too busy with other things.... usually also fun.

It rained last night and is supposed to be in the upper 60s/low 70s, with three hours of soccer camp from 2-5. I’m going to find some tacky goodness.
:weee:

slyfink

Turbo Monkey
Sep 16, 2008
Ottawa, Canada
FRIG. If those asshats over in Somalia would stop calling my work phone at 3 and 4am, that would be greatly appreciated.
:think: turn it off?! Or set it to quiet mode so that only certain phone numbers can get through? That's what I do. It has saved me numerous times for those fuckin' mandarin spammers infecting Ontario these past few months.

I discovered yesterday that there was a bit of tenderness in my thoracic vertebrae. A colleague who just did an advanced wilderness first aid class said that was cause for seeing a doctor. So I did, last night. Doc said everything seemed fine but to get x-rays done anyways. So I went this morning. No news is good news. I'll still wait till at least Friday before getting back on the mountain bike though. a bit of rain this week would be swell.

TreeSaw

Mama Monkey
Oct 30, 2003
Dancin' over rocks n' roots!
Oh hey guys!

Another day another dol——oh wait. Summer school teachers don’t get sick! No dollars, just biking and fun with the kiddo. Wish I could get the hubby to call in sick for a week so we could all go play! Weekends just get too busy with other things.... usually also fun.

It rained last night and is supposed to be in the upper 60s/low 70s, with three hours of soccer camp from 2-5. I’m going to find some tacky goodness.
:weee:
Truth! I haven't had a sub job since the final week of school here! Oh well....I am managing to get my daughter's room more organized (she's a hoarder!!!).

I even rode my bike last night!

TreeSaw

Mama Monkey
Oct 30, 2003
Dancin' over rocks n' roots!
Afternoon. Trying to clear out clutter....it's awful. I wish it was storming so at least I would have a better reason to be inside on this lovely day.

We need more people to get to Monkeyfest this year! Some of our usuals aren't able to make it and that makes me sad.

jonKranked

Detective Dookie
Nov 10, 2005
media blackout
Afternoon. Trying to clear out clutter....it's awful. I wish it was storming so at least I would have a better reason to be inside on this lovely day.

We need more people to get to Monkeyfest this year! Some of our usuals aren't able to make it and that makes me sad.
i've been wanting to join monkeyfest for years. things had been looking good for this year, but my wife is still on disability.

Serial Midget

Al Bundy
Jun 25, 2002
Fort of Rio Grande
Hello monkeys! I stopped by the LBS this morning to see about warranty replacements for my Guide R brakes which were OEM on the base model Yeti SB6c. They are from 2015 - my LBS does not think there will be any issue other than time. Sometimes Sram be fast. Sometimes Sram be slow.

6thElement

Schrodinger's Immigrant
Jul 29, 2008
Hello monkeys! I stopped by the LBS this morning to see about warranty replacements for my Guide R brakes which were OEM on the base model Yeti SB6c. They are from 2015 - my LBS does not think there will be any issue other than time. Sometimes Sram be fast. Sometimes Sram be slow.
You can thank me later :D

(You might also get RSC levers as the replacements)

TN

Hey baby, want a hot dog?
Jul 9, 2002
Jimtown, CO
^millions of peaches

Deadline week. cranking out the pron.
Gorilla Glue #4 is a great insomnia flavor. have slept decent every nite for the past few nites but it may also be the micro dosing.