Quantcast

@@@TurdumpenGMT@@@

stoney

Part of the unwashed, middle-American horde
Jul 26, 2006
Colorado
I'm now officially living the American dream. I own two houses and have 3/4 of a million dollars of debt. I cannot wait until Thursday to close on our current house so I can pay off the old loan and a huge chunk of the new one.

jonKranked

Detective Dookie
Nov 10, 2005
media blackout
I'm now officially living the American dream. I own two houses and have 3/4 of a million dollars of debt. I cannot wait until Thursday to close on our current house so I can pay off the old loan and a huge chunk of the new one.
but you don't have two and a half kids

stoney

Part of the unwashed, middle-American horde
Jul 26, 2006
Colorado
The people moving left a grill and a lawn mower. I already have 2 mowers. I don't need another damn mower, but I now have one to deal with. Thanks Obama!

canadmos

Cake Tease
May 29, 2011
Canaderp
Last picking from the plants. If only there was more time before frost for the tomatoes. Both of the 'mater plants started to bloom again.

What should I do with these green ones? They haven't changed colour in almost two weeks.

DirtyMike

Turbo Fluffer
Aug 8, 2005
My own world inside my head
What do you do with all the meat, antlers, and remaining body parts? That's a lot of Cervinae....
Hides all get donated, meat gets cut up processed and packed in the deep freeze for us to feed ourselves throughout the year, depending on the antler's/skull I usually will do a European mount and hang it up somewhere, when I am done there is pretty much nothing more than a skeleton left. Usually use the leg bones to boil down, add all my saved veggie scraps and make soup stock for the year as well. Sometimes people will ask for the rest to feed to their chicken's, who will pick what very little I cannot get off the bones. If no one wants for that, it goes in the trash can. Gut pile stays where you made your kill, heart and liver go in plastic bags so you can stuff them in your pack on the way home. FYI..... Venison liver is amazing if you like liver

Last edited: