Quantcast

Twitter Feed

BadDNA

hophead
Mar 31, 2006
Living the dream.
Is there a way to exclude forums from the "New Posts" search? I'm sure I'm not the only one who doesn't really care to see the Twitter feed, especially if it's going to be used frequently.

binary visions

The voice of reason
Jun 13, 2002
NC
Good idea. There's a way to do this; I probably won't be able to implement it right away, but we'll definitely take care of it.

Mr.Bishop

King of Beers
Jun 2, 2009
Montreal
We could also ditch the twitter feed... it was only really set up last year for Crankworx. Didn't get much action other than that.

Mr.Bishop

King of Beers
Jun 2, 2009
Montreal
Damn. The Twitter feed started showing up on FB. Blocked it very rapidly - TweetDeck or something?
Well, the twitter feed was linked to the FB feed. Then there was the utilization of Tweetdeck as a means to manage twitter. However, tweetdeck didn't specifically link twitter to facebook, that was through the twitter application on facebook.

These things sure get complicated... :think:

Does anyone use/like twitter?

PatBranch

Turbo Monkey
Sep 24, 2004
wine country
I use/like twitter. I use tweetdeck for twitter, facebook and linkedin. When you write your status, you can simply choose to post it to twitter, facebook and/or linkedin. It's way better than having things auto forward (facebook > twitter, etc,) because then you won't have to post the same thing to all sites.