Quantcast

Two days of fun, movies, test rides, learning and BBQ's

Shaums March

Chimp
May 28, 2007
North America
Hey everyone, I'm coming home to Santa Barbara
Velo-pro bikes is having a
NWD8 premier on 17th, a Marin Demo day on the 18th, I'll be doing clinics both days (sign ups are online). I'll bring the BBQ again and this time we have the 08 Wolf Ridge with Quakes and I might be able to bring our proto DH rig for a couple of test rides. We had a great turn out as well as amazing results after last time. (Check our web site testimonial) , Anyway just hoping to help some more riders and to see some of my old homies who I haven't see forever.
lets ride... is there any other place to ride other than Elings right now?
I've got the 11 passenger shuttle rig this time.
please help to pass the word.

Hope to see you all out there.
Shaums March

MadMarchRacing.com,MMRAdventures.com, Marinbikes.com, Foxracingshox.com, Kendausa.com, ClifBar.com, Dangerboyusa.com, Hayesdiscbrake.com, wtb.com, ODIgrips.com ,troyleedesigns.com, triflowlubricants.com, e13components.com

Zark

Hey little girl, do you want some candy?
Oct 18, 2001
Reno 911
Damn... I'll be in Fontana racing the fall classic.
I think the Los Padres is still closed due to fire risk, it might be lifted by the weekend though.
Have fun out there!

Noah

Zark

Hey little girl, do you want some candy?
Oct 18, 2001
Reno 911
:poster_oops:was I not supposed to ride? :imstupid:

Anyways, I'd be there but like I said in the email I sent to you, I'll be in Fontana racing :(
You haven't sent me any emails dude, I think you mean Shaums:busted:

I'll be in Fontana that weekend as well.

Shaums March

Chimp
May 28, 2007
North America
Hey,
I am on my way down, I heard the Forest was open. hey do you know if the premier of NWD8 is at the wild cat?
To bad you are heading to Fontana, good luck though.

PatBranch

Turbo Monkey
Sep 24, 2004
wine country
Yeah, it is.

Nov 17th 7:00pm at the WILDCAT nightclub on 15 W. Ortega in S.B.

I'll be in Fontana too. Hopefully I can make the next one. The last clinic I did helped a lot.

-Pat