Quantcast

%%% Two Derps and a snap GMT%%%

SkaredShtles

Michael Bolton
Sep 21, 2003
In a van.... down by the river
  1. Friday: Hymasa to Ahab (including Upper Ahab). Shorter, but man... it's a long 9 miles. Plenty of technical moves to keep a person honest. Probably (definitely) way over my gal's skill level but she's awesome and had a great time.
  2. Saturday: Getaway to something to Chisholm to Big Lonely to Big Mesa to Ramblin. Nearly 20 miles, super pedally and really fun. Desert singletrack that get progressively more "Moab" in nature, Ramblin finish is a cherry on the top of this mellow-chill but really fun ride. Done as a shuttle.
  3. Sunday: Jimmy Keen, UPS, LPS, Porcupine Rim, Porcupine Singletrack. No commentary necessary.
  4. Monday: Dino Flow to Jurassic. Super mellow ride, low tech but strong headwind coming back up the Klondike zone. A solid "recovery ride" after riding and drinking my face off. Girlfriend very much enjoyed this, and was stoked on how many more moves she made on Dino Flow than the other time she's ridden it.
Didja see my wife and her gaggle of grll-buds on Porc Rim on Sunday? :D

canadmos

Cake Tease
May 29, 2011
Canaderp
Whenever I hear 80's, bjs or not, all I can think of is that hair...

No wonder you guys did so much shitty drugs back then. How else could you take that crap seriously. :rofl:

eric strt6

Resident Curmudgeon
Sep 8, 2001
directly above the center of the earth
Whenever I hear 80's, bjs or not, all I can think of is that hair...

No wonder you guys did so much shitty drugs back then. How else could you take that crap seriously. :rofl:
We called them "Valleys" Inland city folk. Those of us living by the coast were always surfing, diving, climbing, backpacking. I didn't know a single person that had bad hair like that (thankfully).

stevew

resident influencer
Sep 21, 2001
You obviously never worked with Cindy at the dive shop. She would drag me into the back room for a bj 2-3 times a day. Made for an awesome place to work in the 80s
yeah...all the dick parked in that mouth....

eric strt6

Resident Curmudgeon
Sep 8, 2001
directly above the center of the earth