Quantcast

Two guys swimming...

ktmsx

Monkey
Nov 28, 2005
CT.
Two of us were riding the other night we ran into a couple guys who were fixing something and heading in the other direction they had tools and said they were good.We went for a bit and one of the guys goes by me and him and my friend were kind of racing for some time...we come to a usually small stream that is more like a river now..This guy is yelling take this way take this way..he goes in a faceplants into the water and gets soaked he gets up and his friend that is farther back comes up the trail, and he stops himself from yelling and know this guy takes the same line and goes over the bars..he went down pretty hard ...everybody was not hurt so it ended up beeing pretty dam funny for me and my friend....We end up going a couple miles together soaked and probably a little pissed the one guy is really trying to lose my friend which was not about to happen...of course I am back a bit trying to just keep everybody in sight...We all stopped and talked a little bit I think the faster guy was more that a little upset that this guy on a piece of junk bike was keeping up and could have passed him....for five minutes he told us about how great and expensive his bike was turned out to be one freakin funny ride....