Quantcast

## Two is day ##

AngryMetalsmith

Business is good, thanks for asking
Jun 4, 2006
I have no idea where I am
Mayo is one of those things that makes me almost gag, while its in the jar. But put it on a chicken sandwich.... :drool:
Same here. I like it, but only as a compliment not a main component. Some places will put half a jar on your sammich.

I've never even heard of Dukes......
It's a Southern thing. As a kid, bringing anything home other than Duke's would have caught Mom's wrath.

Later as an adult trying to lose weight but still wanting a little mayo, I tried the low fat varieties and found out they're even more fattening since they replace fat with corn syrup. Better off to just buy the goddamn Duke's and be done with it.

rockofullr

confused
Jun 11, 2009
East Bay, Cali
Phone is at a tech place trying to be back alive

It looks like a common problem with a pretty straight forward solution. But I don't have the hours it's gonna take to learn to flash a new kernel onto my phone so....

norbar

KESSLER PROBLEM. Just cause
Jun 7, 2007
Warsaw :/
People think watching movies for work is fun. They don't know I have to watch movies deemed too bad to show them. The movies that will forever be banished to movie jail. On one part it's nice being a movie defendor, on the other it's midnight and I have to watch a Nick Cage picture

Toshi

Harbinger of Doom
Oct 23, 2001
JHFCOAS... the wind. :think:
55mph gusts in Funbarrel. afraid its gonna rip the skis off my truck
I rode in today, thus the headwinds blow post. My wife texted me "Do not bike home. It's insane. It will blow you over". That, plus it's a west wind and I'm headed northwest.

:nopenopenope:

I'm going to stash my bike in my office and Uber home/Uber back tomorrow morning.

It's a Utah thing
It's actually complicated.

https://www.washingtonpost.com/news/morning-mix/wp/2018/04/13/heinz-promoted-its-new-mayochup-and-sparked-an-international-controversy/?utm_term=.c100674298ef

CN: Utah, but also the South, Caribbean, Argentina...

Toshi

Harbinger of Doom
Oct 23, 2001
This wind is insane. I had to ride my bike a few blocks to get to my office before hailing an Uber and it just about killed me.

Pesqueeb

bicycle in airplane hangar
Feb 2, 2007
Riding the baggage carousel.
JHFCOAS... the wind. :think:
This wind is insane. I had to ride my bike a few blocks to get to my office before hailing an Uber and it just about killed me.
Christ almighty, indeed. Good thing the airport fire didn't happen this afternoon or the whole terminal would be gone. Saw some poor bastard trying to make it home on a roadie on my way back this afternoon, his face indicated that the struggle was real.

canadmos

Cake Tease
May 29, 2011
Canaderp
Dude. Why the FUCK you still living in that hellhole? Holy shit... that's a lot of snow for the flatlands in mid-April. :nope:
I make peasant money and you need at the very least knighthood money to move to where there be no snow; Vancouver.

Or you could say I gambled on the whole global warming thing and came up short. FML.

junkyard

You might feel a little prick.
Sep 1, 2015
San Diego
If you dont like nick cage, watch "wild at heart" and get back to me.

This monster in the shed thinks its hilarous to throw peanuts at me.
thumbnail_IMG_1532.jpg