Quantcast

Two Islamic Extremists Shot Dead In Texas at Mohammed Cartoon Contest

N8 v2.0

Not the sharpest tool in the shed
Oct 18, 2002
The Cleft of Venus
O hai

New guy here and didn't see this topic posted in your lil' PWN forums and thought I'd drop one to get the party started.

Seems like this event was less about exercising freedom of speech, and more about luring out hate filled extremists so that they could be wiped out. Extreme for sure, but effective in drawing whackos out into the open.

Maybe the same tactics could be applied to Xtian nut jobs as well - that be a win-win.

Last edited:

Pesqueeb

bicycle in airplane hangar
Feb 2, 2007
Riding the baggage carousel.
Federal law enforcement sources, however, tell NPR's Dina Temple-Raston that one of the suspects is Elton Simpson, an Arizona man who converted to Islam. According to court records, Simpson was convicted of lying to federal authorities in 2011. The FBI field office in Phoenix investigated whether Simpson might travel to Somalia to fight Jihad.
Gun Control x-post?

http://www.npr.org/blogs/thetwo-way/2015/05/04/404203638/police-suspects-in-muhammad-cartoon-contest-attack-came-out-shooting

Jm_

sled dog's bollocks
Jan 14, 2002
AK
Kinda entrapment, but kinda good at the same time. Me wonders what these two morons would have done at sometime in the future if this didn't happen. Can we just send all the terrorists to Texas?

blindboxx2334

Turbo Monkey
Mar 19, 2013
Wets Coast
Kinda entrapment, but kinda good at the same time. Me wonders what these two morons would have done at sometime in the future if this didn't happen. Can we just send all the terrorists to Texas?
i wouldn't call it entrapment, although not illegal by any means its certainly not a brilliant idea.

as downright stupid of an idea that it is, i am glad to hear it went about as well as it could have (the shooting part, not the 'contest' itself).