Quantcast

Two Questions For You Guys

Kstabby

Chimp
Sep 30, 2007
The first question i have is what is the prize for comming in first in the intro catagory in the domination race. And also what would be the best place to stand for my friends and family to watch me. I have a mentaly diabaled sister so not somewhere incredibly hard to walk to.

yuroshek

Turbo Monkey
Jun 26, 2007
Arizona!
who cares about the prizes bro, just go and have fun. and about the fam watchin you ride, sittin at the bottom is prob the best. since they will only see you pass in a few seconds. plus every race is different, so just go ride and have fun.

jcook90

Turbo Monkey
Mar 3, 2006
Connecticut
i think it would depend on the race course. First place is like some tires and brakes, maybe a chainguide, or any combination of the above mentioned items. With regards to watching, from the bottom is good if you dont want to have to move anywhere, you can see a good 100 yards of the course and the finish. Also, depending on the race, its possible to hike up and view other sections, theres some easily accessible spots that give good views of rock gardens and jumps. Depends though. Bottom's always a good bet.

Flat tyres

Monkey
May 30, 2007
A trip up on the gondola might be cool as well, not so much to hike around the top, but to see some of the trails and possibly part of a race.