Sep 8, 2006
Central Florida
Here's a couple

Don't deglove your penis in there

Serial Midget

Al Bundy
Jun 25, 2002
Fort of Rio Grande
I now consider only having to yell once acceptable trail etiquette. We are now the old guys who yell at kids. Yeah...

There's a dude here who drives around every once in a while, in an unsuspecting vehicle blowing a train horn/whistle. Was a little disorienting hearing that the first time. You should definitely rig up something with the ominous thundering roar of a train whistle for singletrack excursions. You know, for the safety of other trail users, of course.
Horns don't faze me anymore - bubba's gonna honk because that is their place in life. Rumble strips and rattle snakes are the only sounds that get my attention.

rideit

Bob the Builder
Aug 24, 2004
In the cleavage of the Tetons
There are no easy loops there. This was all within a mile or so of the parking lot and on connector trails. I assume the shitty riders were folks who got a few miles in and turned around. The rude people were groups that took breaks while blocking the trail and would require a handful of requests to get them fuck out of the way. These were just self absorbed cunts. Wish I could say it was a Seattle problem, but experience tells me it is a human problem. Will be installing a bell on the MTB, maybe an air horn.
I have a 115 db air horn that fits in a water bottle cage, but I have never needed it here...