Quantcast

Types of people you hate.

blackohio

Generous jaywalker
Mar 12, 2009
Hellafornia. Formerly stumptown.
2 people in 2 days were total assholes, both turned out to be women.

Day 1. Doing 75 in fast lane come up on a Cherokee Classic doing 61 in the fast lane. I stay about 1 car length behind them. I see the driver throw up a middle finger after about 2 seconds. Then the passenger.
I say **** these assholes and pass illegally on the right and as I get beside the jeep it's 2 bitches. I roll my window down and look over and neither will ****ing make eye contact or look over. I pass.

Tonight driving out of my neighborhood some Accord comes haulling up my ass. As I go over the 2 sets of speedbumps. Mind you this is a small residential area with a fair amount of kids in the area. I drive accordingly. I also go over slower than the average neighborhood Baja 1000 racer because my cars fairly low and to be honest dont love slamming any car into speedbumps. As I go over the second (and I can go straight over mind you.) I hear. "hurry up for ****ing asshole"

At this point after yesterday im like 1 second from getting out of the car. I decide to just move on and i'll talk to them at the street. I roll my passenger windows down as the honda get next to me. Once again its a ****ing broad. This time I say out the window "Is there some ****ing problem you feel the need to yell about?"

Nothing, no look, no reply. Just uncomfortable Im a stupid c#nt look. She hauls ass off.

Both women were overweight, white mid 30's-ish. What is it about these types that makes them think they can get all mouthy. Someday someone is going to throw a right and push in their fronts and they'll have deserved it many times over.

Last edited:

jdcamb

Tool Time!
Feb 17, 2002
Nowhere Man!
Fat people depending on how they are seated, tend to cut off the circulation to their brains just by being seated. Which is most of the time. Because of this I would be more diligent in avoiding fat women. If you can barely fit in a vehicle how can they be expected to operate one?? Fat and Stupid is pretty prevalent....

Jm_

sled dog's bollocks
Jan 14, 2002
AK
People that speed through my residential area and just roll through the stopsigns is probably my #1, in fact, kids were just killed here a couple days ago when they lost control and got thrown from their vehicle. What I see mostly though is assholes driving 30+mph down our residential streets, seemingly trying to launch off the speed bumps, then a slight deacceleration near the stopsign, and if it seems clear enough, they keep going. They are going to kill a kid or something though. This is also where the roads are covered in snow and ice all winter and they aren't going to be able to stop. I don't get too many people acting like an ass from behind when I'm driving my batmobile blacked out camaro, but I see these assholes whenever I'm walking or riding around. I almost got a speeding ticket a few years back on a pretty heavily traveled 4 lane road that wasn't in a "residential" area, but it connected to several and the cop said the line about "what if a kid ran out", blah blah. I was letting off some steam that night as I finished my grad research project and while I didn't think what he said applied to where I was, I do understand this and you'll never find me acting like an a$$ in such an area. I know kids will run out and you won't be able to stop or see them. I've been hit by a car once this year already on my bike and almost hit a few times while jogging. I don't care if someone wants to go 120mph on the highway and kill themselves, but I can't understand why people do this. It's not just that aspect, but the police know this well and it's exactly what they target. Going 85 in the MIDDLE OF NOWHERE, warnings have often been handed out, tickets "written down" to a lower level, etc. Speeding in a residential area, around homes and kids? This is where they want to write tickets and I don't blame them. I can't remember the last time I've gotten a ticket, it's been since 2001 I think, and I've had "fast" cars since 2006. No radar detector and I've had plenty of fun with said cars. Idiots that speed in residential areas are what keep the policed focused in on those areas and drivers. Can't tell you how much I hate people that do this.

Last edited:

weedkilla

Monkey
Jul 6, 2008
Got pulled over by a police officer today on a quiet country road for a little bit over. When he asked why I was speeding I replied "wasn't paying attention to the speedo". He thanked me for my honesty and sent me on my way with a caution.
Today I hate 1 less person.

JohnE

filthy rascist
May 13, 2005
Front Range, dude...
So let me see if I have this straight. You are mad at one person because she was not going fast enough to please you, and at another because you werent going fast enough to please her?

Hmmm...must think on this one for a bit...

And I also hate everyone.

Mo(n)arch

Turbo Monkey
Dec 27, 2010
Italy/south Tyrol
Me too.

What I really hate are people who just cruise to work. Seriously, there's nothing worse to me, than having to drive to work behind a guy that drives with max. 50km/h on a street, where you are allowed to drive 90km/h.
It drives me mad, actually.
I have no problem with that on the way home, though.

HardtailHack

used an iron once
Jan 20, 2009
A certain race of male doctors, lying Police officers, oh and people that pretend they are rebuilding villages in third world countries and go on to attempt to convert the locals to their religion.

StiHacka

Compensating for something
Jan 4, 2013
In hell. Welcome!
I don't have any positive feelings towards 99% of the population, but I actively only hate stupid who make my life miserable at the moment.

blackohio

Generous jaywalker
Mar 12, 2009
Hellafornia. Formerly stumptown.
So let me see if I have this straight. You are mad at one person because she was not going fast enough to please you, and at another because you werent going fast enough to please her?

When you say it like that.

However it's not even the situation that's the issue. It's the reactions. On the highway if they didn't get over I simply would have gone around. No middle fingers, nothing.

Both situations were irrational responses to completely rational situations.

jimmydean

The Official Meat of Ridemonkey
Sep 10, 2001
Portland, OR
I dont discriminate.
I hate all types of people.
:stupid:

I told my girlfriend when she wanted to drive my car that she will be surrounded by assholes. They come out of nowhere trying to prove that their Honda Odyssey minivan can smoke a Vette on the street. Yesterday I had this redneck in a lifted F250 diesel burn out in front of me to show how much moar awesome he was than some sports car. :rofl:

My car brings out the asshole in everyone.

Da Peach

Outwitted by a rodent
Jul 2, 2002
North Van

I told my girlfriend when she wanted to drive my car that she will be surrounded by assholes. They come out of nowhere trying to prove that their Honda Odyssey minivan can smoke a Vette on the street. Yesterday I had this redneck in a lifted F250 diesel burn out in front of me to show how much moar awesome he was than some sports car. :rofl:

My car brings out the asshole in everyone.
Heh. Muscle car guys always got very "revvy" next to my WRX... When I first got it I would take the bait. The shine wore off eventually.

CrabJoe StretchPants

Reincarnated Crab Walking Head Spinning Bruce Dick
Nov 30, 2003
Groton, MA

:rofl:

jimmydean

The Official Meat of Ridemonkey
Sep 10, 2001
Portland, OR
Heh. Muscle car guys always got very "revvy" next to my WRX... When I first got it I would take the bait. The shine wore off eventually.
I always get the guy with the riced out STi who wants to drag on the street. I have yet to meet a Subie owner who knows how to drive it in anything other than a straight line. I feel bad for the car.

SkaredShtles

Michael Bolton
Sep 21, 2003
In a van.... down by the river
I always get the guy with the riced out STi who wants to drag on the street. I have yet to meet a Subie owner who knows how to drive it in anything other than a straight line. I feel bad for the car.
Aren't you kinda old to keep taking the bait? :busted:

And you, of all people, should know what happens when you try to drive around curves...

Last edited:

berkshire_rider

Growler
Feb 5, 2003
The Blackstone Valley
Doing 75 in fast lane come up on a Cherokee Classic doing 61 in the fast lane.
Does anyone have insight on why so many slow drivers camp out in the fast lane of 3+ wide interstates, when they could just move the fvck over? It's amazing to me to see these clowns with 10 cars stacked up behind them and they just sit there causing traffic problems - oblivious to the world.

mantispf2000

Turbo Monkey
Aug 9, 2001
Nevada, 2 hours from Mammoth
The comments about "hitting a child" reminded me.......

We have an arterial that is 25mph. A few years ago, some douche was in such a hurry, that while illegally passing, he hit a mother-of-4 driver head-on, killing her instantly. Was estimated he was doing 100mph+. Ended up not going to trial, though his attorney felt that she didn't get the chance to show he was "only going 85". Let's see........... same result, regardless of speed, that a mom is killed. And yes, he is in prison.

jackalope

Mental acuity - 1%
Jan 9, 2004
in a single wide, cooking meth...
I have a deep disdain for people who use those fvcking little teeth flossing sticks, and leave them scattered about in practically every imaginable locale. Either lay off the sugar/diet soda, or just let your chiclets fall out and get dentures (JBP gets along fine with his).

I also hate people who walk slow (with the obvious exception of JBP).