Quantcast

UC Santa Cruz this week?

Raacerx

Monkey
Just curious if anyone is around to ride this week? Like Wednesday or Thursday? Do some shuttle runs? I havent had my bike for a couple weeks and now Im itching to ride. The days are long and the redwoods provide plenty of shade.

Ill be out there today, Tuesday, around 3:30pm with some people so maybe Ill see some of you out there?

Raacerx

Monkey
sweet. Thats 1 person so far. Rode today, little dusty but so nice in the shade in the redwoods when its like 90 degrees in the sun. 510-599-0558 is my number. When can you ride on Thursday BBMJ? Gets a little to dark in the trees around 7-7:30

bbmj

Monkey
Feb 14, 2002
Eastbay
ive got class at 6, but thats it, so im free from about 9 til 5. my number is 831 502-4435, i live on campus, so just let me know where to meet.

Raacerx

Monkey
Originally posted by bbmj
ive got class at 6, but thats it, so im free from about 9 til 5. my number is 831 502-4435, i live on campus, so just let me know where to meet.
Are you into an early thing? Itll be cooler as well and I'd like to wear body armor. I have some stuff at 1pm I'd like to do (ie School) and Im not done till 3-4. Like maybe around 10? I'll give you a ring tomorrow.

bbmj

Monkey
Feb 14, 2002
Eastbay
10 sounds good, i usually work out early in the morning, but i should be back by then. is it looking to be just the two of us? I dont have a car if that affects anything, just wondering how the shuttles would work. anyways let me know.

Raacerx

Monkey
Weak. My friend was going to come and he had a truck, but now he says he has to do **** in the morning and we can only fit 2 people and 2 bikes in my car, and we need atleast 3 people to shuttle (since one person needs to drive back down). How about we keep it tentative and I'll see if i can convince my friend or someone else with another vehicle to come.

bbmj

Monkey
Feb 14, 2002
Eastbay
thats cool, i was thinking of going and doing some dirt jumping, probaly just the ones one dufor st. so if the shuttles fall through im not upset.

bbmj

Monkey
Feb 14, 2002
Eastbay
if your riding friday or saturday, let me know, i want to shoot some video, actually lots of video. Im thinking of doing a video project about mtn biking, so good riders would be sweet, so yeah, umm, let me know
charlie

Raacerx

Monkey
Aaron, Im up in Berkeley working unfortunetly. Need some cash for more car parts and tools. You down to come to SLO though? Aint no downhill in Sonoma...

Also, anyone in Santa Cruz have a place to rent with a garage, or need a place to rent? Im looking for a new house to rent to other people or a new house to rent from other people. Alll I need is garage space, and Im willing to spend extra.

Monkey
Feb 28, 2002
Vail CO
Originally posted by Raacerx
Also, anyone in Santa Cruz have a place to rent with a garage, or need a place to rent? Im looking for a new house to rent to other people or a new house to rent from other people. Alll I need is garage space, and Im willing to spend extra.
I'm sending you a PM.