Quantcast

UCSC trails closed?

punkassean

Turbo Monkey
Feb 3, 2002
SC, CA
The funny thing is I love trees and tofu. Hell I even love the old Volvo's (really old ones that is). I just can't stand that mentality of wanting something for nothing from someone you don't know in the name of so-called "brotherly love". I love my fellow human but these guys seem to want want want and are not willing to give anything in return. Basically I find them to be extremely lazy and typically hypocritical ("college know-it-all hippies"). Of course there are some cool REAL hippies too but they seem to be few and far between.

scurban

Turbo Monkey
Jul 11, 2004
SC
^ ^ ^ ^ ^ ^ ^ ^ ^ ^ Ironjim is a Pussy! ! ! You're not really from the SC mountains posting this kind of crapola! I don't know anyone by way of the SC mountains that would post such non-sense!
-you shame everyone from the mountains you come from

in case you're wondering, I'm kidding.

but not really! bitch

Dec 6, 2004
Santa cruz Mountains
scurban said:
^ ^ ^ ^ ^ ^ ^ ^ ^ ^ Ironjim is a Pussy! ! ! You're not really from the SC mountains posting this kind of crapola! I don't know anyone by way of the SC mountains that would post such non-sense!

but not really! bitch
Back to your bong hippy

jk...

maybe... :D

IronJim

Monkey
Sep 26, 2004
Santa Cruz Mountains
scurban said:

but not really! bitch
just so you know i wasnt talking about that kind of papers, i was talking about binder paper, matt said "or do you roll and smoke it in binder paper"

B_LOWrider

Monkey
Aug 18, 2004
Santa cruz
IronJim said:
just so you know i wasnt talking about that kind of papers, i was talking about binder paper, matt said "or do you roll and smoke it in binder paper"
matt puts binder paper in my water everyday...and im fine

Tattooo

Turbo Monkey
Jun 5, 2005
OV
scurban said:
Has anyone seen those shirts around town that say "Surfing Sucks, Don't try it" ?

There should be more forum's like this one started throughout the E-biking community.

In fact, someone should write all the major Mountain bike publications, warning people not to come and ride in santa cruz, or their bike will be taken, and they'll face hard time.

ON a more serious note, a buddy of mine got a ticket riding MB today, Instead of taking the feild exit to empire grade, he rode out into wilder. The fuzz was standing right there waiting for him, and wrote him a fat ticket. To make matters worse, they surched his Camelback, and found a pipe, and some weed, so he got a ticket for that too!

What was their "probable cause" for this?

B_LOWrider

Monkey
Aug 18, 2004
Santa cruz
IronJim said:
hahaha, thats right. how long your you waiting for your dad? not too long i hope.
that ride was fun and sucks at the same time, so ****in wet!!!!
like 5 mins. are you riding today. oh and how were the trails yesterday...nice and tacky?... :D