Quantcast

Uh oh...the $hit's gonna hit the fan!!!

Ridemonkey

This is not an active account
Sep 18, 2002
Toronto, Canada
I don't consider myself a War monger. For example, I am opposed to invading Canada.

However, sometimes action must be taken. Saddam needs to go.

Serial Midget

Al Bundy
Jun 25, 2002
Fort of Rio Grande
If not for the undesireable French parts, Canada would already be a part of the US. More so than it is now anyway.

Originally posted by Ridemonkey
I don't consider myself a War monger. For example, I am opposed to invading Canada.

ummbikes

Don't mess with the Santas
Apr 16, 2002
Napavine, Warshington
Originally posted by -BB-
Yeah... too easy
Too cold

Let's invade Canada and steal their ICE ;)
Better yet lets just take B.C., the wait at the border cuts into quality time for me at Whistler. It would be so much easier to NOT have to stop and show papers at the border.

Oh Saddam sucks, so does that asshole in North Korea.

Feb 8, 2002
Raleigh
I'd LOVE to know what those stuffy snail eating jerks are hiding.....besides a bunch of terrorists. Maybe it's time the UN did some investigating around France. Man I hate them!

ChrisRobin

Turbo Monkey
Jan 30, 2002
Vancouver
Why is France getting so much attention lately about them not wanting war??? No offence to France, but the last time big sh!t happened, they let the bad guys walk right through their front door!

Mumbles

Monkey
Jul 17, 2002
Minneapolis, MN

all we'd find is a bunch of moose and mounties if we invaded canada ;)
hehe, just kidding. i do like my northern neighbors -- they're just fun to make fun of! :D

ChrisRobin

Turbo Monkey
Jan 30, 2002
Vancouver
Originally posted by Mumbles
hehe, just kidding. i do like my northern neighbors -- they're just fun to make fun of! :D
Yeah, that's right! Just remember where you got that BB7! :D

bomberz1qr20

Turbo Monkey
Nov 19, 2001
I'm gonna throw out some "flame bomberz1qr20" bate here:

So what is considered a "weapon of mass destruction"?

If we mis-fire a "smart bomb" and take out say, a hospital or school in Bagdad, (or a whole city block) isn't that considered a "weapon of mass destruction"?

If I thought that this was simply removing Saddam from power, then go for it.

This is about innocent people DYING FOR OUR OIL INTERESTS.

It happened in the last war, it'll happen in this one.

Discuss!

llkoolkeg

Ranger LL
Sep 5, 2001
in da shed, mon, in da shed
Originally posted by ChrisRobin
Why is France getting so much attention lately about them not wanting war??? No offence to France, but the last time big sh!t happened, they let the bad guys walk right through their front door!

...repeatedly abuse our friendship? Not only do they continually fail to contribute, but they actively hinder and antagonize us in the UN, the EU and by denying our boys use of their airspace for bombing runs. I only WISH "...the last time big sh!t happened" was their last incidence of duplicity and cowardice. That they continue to thumb their beret-propping elevated noses at us from fields made iron-rich with American blood sickens me to no end. While their "men" were busy clutching their ankles bent over the Maginot Line, ours were already planning their rescue.

F the French, their hairy women, their dick-tucking men, their over-inflated sense of cultural significance, their short-lived gratitude, their wimpy cars, their unwieldy bread, their backstabbing government, their imaginary Resistance, their rude waiters, their lack of hygiene, their vapid film festival and their incomprehensible adoration of that defective ghoul- Jerry Lewis.

In fact, since the US Revolutionary War, the last good thing a Frenchie did that I can recall was invent a machine that proved wonderfully efficient at beheading his countrymen.

llkoolkeg

Ranger LL
Sep 5, 2001
Originally posted by bomberz1qr20
I'm gonna throw out some "flame bomberz1qr20" bate here:

So what is considered a "weapon of mass destruction"?

If we mis-fire a "smart bomb" and take out say, a hospital or school in Bagdad, (or a whole city block) isn't that considered a "weapon of mass destruction"?

If I thought that this was simply removing Saddam from power, then go for it.

This is about innocent people DYING FOR OUR OIL INTERESTS.

It happened in the last war, it'll happen in this one.

Discuss!
Weapon of Mass Destuction = Nuke, biological or chemical agent, etc. as defined by international convention and treaty.

A mis-fired smart bomb is naught but that.

This is about combatants dying for Saddam if they choose to ignore the leaflets and non-combatants dying on 09/11/01 in NY, DC and PA.

Crashby

Monkey
Jan 26, 2003
Rochester, NY
with the fears of chemical or biological retaliation, makes me think that the air assault will be so massive as to elliminate that possibility all together?????

Do we have that much ammo left after last year????

"May you live in interesting times....."

Frankly - I could go for a little "dull" right now....

...hold me...

Brian HCM#1

MMMMMMMMM BEER!!!!!!!!!!
Sep 7, 2001
Bay Area, California
Originally posted by ChrisRobin
Yeah wait to see if anything bad happens over there, they will come running with their tails between their legs begging for help.

Dirt rider

Pro Rider
Nov 18, 2001
redneck wasteland

Yah its a good thing to...

"what most people forget is that canada has a massive fleet of water bombers. we fill them up with that stuff from the great lakes and we can take out anything."

- an exscript from a comedy monolouge by great candadian comic David Broadfoot.

Feb 8, 2002
Raleigh
Originally posted by Mumbles
I can't think of any country I'd rather have as a neighbor. Now if we could just move Japan closer....to cut down on the cost of getting their imports in here......?

Christian

Chimp
Nov 15, 2001
Québec, Canada
I'm sorry, but I do not agree with your president... It seems to me that he is gun tooting Yahoo!!!!

He looks to the world that if he is not fighting with somebody, he is not happy.

If he want to beat the crap out of Saddam, why doesn't he do it himself... Instead of sending troops.

He will be safe at home while others are getting killed...

Last year enemy #1 was....Osama Bin Laden.... We will get him he said.... Ya right.... Still not caught yet... Bush does not even talk about him anymore...

Lets go after Saddam this year, must be something going on there....

Next year, if we are still alive, he will probably go after Fidel in Cuba or the Soviets maybe...

What a Jerk!

I am not saying that Saddam is a saint, if they find something wrong then ok, but why no more talk of Osama?

My 2 cents.

Broken

Chimp
Oct 15, 2002
somewhere but not sure where
...repeatedly abuse our friendship? Not only do they continually fail to contribute, but they actively hinder and antagonize us in the UN, the EU and by denying our boys use of their airspace for bombing runs. I only WISH "...the last time big sh!t happened" was their last incidence of duplicity and cowardice. That they continue to thumb their beret-propping elevated noses at us from fields made iron-rich with American blood sickens me to no end. While their "men" were busy clutching their ankles bent over the Maginot Line, ours were already planning their rescue.
Ok your my hero.....couldnt have said it better myself

ChrisRobin

Turbo Monkey
Jan 30, 2002
Vancouver
Hey man, whatever George W. wants to do, he better do it quick! The price of gas has gone crazy!!

I just hope they don't interrupt my TV shows (Star Trek Enterprise, Star Trek Voyager, Seinfeld, 70s Show, Joe Millionaire, Fear Factor) with war footage...if they do, it better be stuff blowing up!

Hmmm...While he's at it, I wonder if George would be ok to send a nice FAT missle right into the Much Music building in Toronto. Canada needs a new tv music station.

Feb 8, 2002
Raleigh
Our gas went up .30 cents in one day! It was $1.30 a gallon on Wednesday, and $1.60 on Thursday. I call that price gouging...since that gas was already processed, and in the tanks. I can see raising it when we get new shipments, but this is wrong. I feel sorry for those of you in other countries who pay WAY TOO much for gas........everyone but France....their gas should be 5x the world average. Oh well, that's what Americas planners get for pushing "sprawl", and ignoring public transportation.

Deyv

Deyvil
Mar 26, 2002
Montreal
BIGHITWANABE?!?!?!

What the fu.ck is your problem with france? Your comments are straight up racist!

Consider yourself warned!

N8 v2.0

Not the sharpest tool in the shed
Oct 18, 2002
The Cleft of Venus
Originally posted by Christian
I'm sorry, but I do not agree with your president... It seems to me that he is gun tooting Yahoo!!!!

...blah...blah...blah... zzzzzz...

My 2 cents.

Better make that 2 cents Canadian...

...because that's about all your opinion is worth to us in the US.

:D

mrbigisbudgood

Strangely intrigued by Echo
Oct 30, 2001
Charlotte, NC
Originally posted by Deyv
BIGHITWANABE?!?!?!

What the fu.ck is your problem with france? Your comments are straight up racist!

France, Germany, and Russia have big oil contracts with Iraq. Why do you think they are opposed to war with Iraq? Because it's not in their best interest. Iraq stops shipping oil, refineries in France, Germany and Russia have to shut down and people loose jobs. Nevermind the fact that Saddam is a sadistic freak with dangerous weapons and little morals.

THAT is my problem with France (Germany and Russia). Turn the other cheek to a dangerous situation in the name of money. Now that is what I call morals.

llkoolkeg

Ranger LL
Sep 5, 2001
Originally posted by Deyv
BIGHITWANABE?!?!?!

...to be taken as tongue-in-cheek generalizations, but they are not without some historical basis. Just curious though-

If you are a French-Canadian(?), what do you believe the French-French think of you? As brothers and equals? What have your travels taught you?

I Are Baboon

The Full Dopey
Aug 6, 2001
MTB New England
Deyv is pissed at the racist comments BHW made. Those comments have been deleted. There is a difference between discussing world politics and making jackass comments based on one's heritage.

rbx

Monkey
Originally posted by mrbigisbudgood
France, Germany, and Russia have big oil contracts with Iraq. Why do you think they are opposed to war with Iraq? Because it's not in their best interest. Iraq stops shipping oil, refineries in France, Germany and Russia have to shut down and people loose jobs. Nevermind the fact that Saddam is a sadistic freak with dangerous weapons and little morals.

THAT is my problem with France (Germany and Russia). Turn the other cheek to a dangerous situation in the name of money. Now that is what I call morals.
they are ALL in it for the control of the oil(INCLUDING the u.s).morals having NOTHING to do with this war!!.if you go in you better be 100% damn sure they have "weapons of mass destruction" and that you shoot strait and kill the least amount of civilians because with only 4countries on your side,the terrorists will be flocking to the u.s borders afterwards!!
(the last thing the worlds needs right now is another Grenada)

SandMan

Monkey
Sep 5, 2001
Montreal QC & Greenwich CT
Originally posted by rbx
they are ALL in it for the control of the oil(INCLUDING the u.s).morals having NOTHING to do with this war!!
Well said!!

They are all in it for the oil, the US and Britain are presently shut out of the oil in Iraq. What better way then to change the government, then pass "new contracts" to US and British oil companies. Look here.

mrbigisbudgood

Strangely intrigued by Echo
Oct 30, 2001
Charlotte, NC
Originally posted by SandMan
Well said!!

They are all in it for the oil, the US and Britain are presently shut out of the oil in Iraq. What better way then to change the government, then pass "new contracts" to US and British oil companies. Look here.
:rolleyes:

France , Germany and Russia have HUGE contracts with Iraq, comparable to our contract with Saudi Arabia. That's right.....SAUDI ARABIA. Saddam is a madman. Saddam is a terrorist. Saddam has weapons of mass distruction. Saddam needs to be disarmed and relieved of power. Plain and simple.

If you think the initiative is about oil, your just dumb. When you loose friends to an airplane flown by terrorists slamming into a building, maybe you'll understand.

Where does Canada stand with this anyway?

Oh wait ...... this just in from the Canadian Embassador to the UN....... "ummmm......beer?....ummmm......moose?..........maple tree?........Celiene Dion?"