Quantcast

Ultegra 10

Nitromike

Monkey
May 14, 2004
Some ghetto in Houston
Much crisper shifts, lever throw feel is improved, the shifters feel better in my hand, the hoods are more comfortable, and 20 gears vs 18 :D

Downside is I need to replace my Flightdeck wireless mount since the sensors in the hoods have changed shape.

Nitromike

Monkey
May 14, 2004
Some ghetto in Houston
The ergonomics of those bars are almost perfect for me, with the flat portion behind the hoods there is now a perfectly flat area for your hand to rest while on the hoods. The drops are nice, and the flat top is nice for taking a break and sitting up. I've had em for about 6 months now, put about 2k miles (damn winter) on em and wouldn't give em up for anything. Downside is to mount a computer or HRM you have to either buy the Command Center from FSA for $30 .. which isn't bad considering its all composite and carbon fiber, or rig something up.

The Toninator

Muffin
Jul 6, 2001
High(ts) Htown
hey mike i just cleaned up my bike real purdy like even put a new chain on after 7,000. It was pretty wornout.
hey i'm going to be the rider starter to the nwcc ride this weekend come out and do a lap with me after everyone starts.
t