Quantcast

Umm yeah lets ride

bjanga

Turbo Monkey
Dec 25, 2004
San Diego
Finally got ahold of all the parts I need for my Vagrant. Should be rolling by Tuesday (tomorrow). I am down for TWP, Noble, Hodges, Daley Ranch, local trails, the home depot drop, whatever. Let me know where and when. Conrad you still riding at 5am?

druber

Chimp
May 23, 2005
I'm riding Noble Canyon, but I don't know when. I need to find a rental car for tomorrow.

You can give me a call at fi5e-1-too-sex-tree-tree-fi5e-fi5e-se7en-nine.

eric

bjanga

Turbo Monkey
Dec 25, 2004
San Diego
oopsie . . . my fork is out of commission for a bit. I will not be riding for the next few days . . .

tgreathead

Monkey
Jan 14, 2005
Los Angeles
That is a thing of beauty :drool:

Let me know how you like those Launch FR's, I was kicking myself for not picking up a set when they were $100.

bjanga

Turbo Monkey
Dec 25, 2004
San Diego
I think they are unbeatable for the price. I was running em QR on my old bike and now front 20mm. The conversion is simple. The rear cannot be in any way converted to a larger or solid bolt-on axle.

If you see a rear thru-axle in the future, look at Azonic Outlaws (12mm bolt-on convertible) or if you are sticking with standard QR dropouts the Transition Revolution wheelset (10mm solid axle QR). If the price difference was not significant, I would have gone with the Transitions for the solid axle.