Quantcast

United Anglo Saxon College Fund.......

RhinofromWA

Brevity R Us
Aug 16, 2001
Lynnwood, WA
Do you think it would be allowed?

I mean there is the United Negro College Fund already.....

Maybe it should be called the United Whitey Cracker College Fund.

I think people would have a problem with that........

Just came to mind while reading the double standard news stand thread......but I hope you can see where this is leading.

ohio

The Fresno Kid
Nov 26, 2001
SF, CA
Originally posted by RhinofromWA
Do you think it would be allowed?
Already exists under the title "Athletic Scholarships for Racquet Sports, Lacrosse, and Hockey"

RhinofromWA

Brevity R Us
Aug 16, 2001
Lynnwood, WA
Originally posted by ohio
Already exists under the title "Athletic Scholarships for Racquet Sports, Lacrosse, and Hockey"
Eeeeee-yeah-Oooooo-Kaaaaay :rolleyes: ;) Nothing in those requires you to be white.

I think it is funny how most people shrug this off. It flat out wouldn't happen in this time in our country.

I would have expected to hear something more like "The sons of Norway" :D

LordOpie

MOTHER HEN
Oct 17, 2002
Denver
i think a better question would be... why don't we hear of United Hispanics College Fund or United Asian College Fund?

Squeak

Get your pork here.
Sep 26, 2001
COlo style
Originally posted by RhinofromWA

I would have expected to hear something more like "The sons of Norway" :D
You got a problem with Norwegians? Don't make me get medevil on you. :angry:

;)

RhinofromWA

Brevity R Us
Aug 16, 2001
Lynnwood, WA
Originally posted by Squeak
You got a problem with Norwegians? Don't make me get medevil on you. :angry:

;)
Well I am 1/4 Norwegen and 1/4 Swede......the rest is a Eurpopean cocktail from my mothers side....some german, italian, etc.......I might have a little Native american from when they holsteded in Minisota....but now one will own up to it. ;)

Did you hear about the great Norway/Sweden War of 1932?

No?

The Swedes made the first strike by lobbing grenades to the Norwegians.

After a good scare, the Norwegians pulled the pins and threw them back.

:D

Jorvik

Monkey
Jan 29, 2002
I honestly don't know anymore.
Originally posted by ohio
3 Friends of mine got full Lacrosse scholarships this past year. One is black, one is white and the other is hispanic. Damn. Thats one hell of a racial barrier if you ask me. If these sports are the white dominated sports, hows about black dominated sports? Basketball anyone?

ohio

The Fresno Kid
Nov 26, 2001
SF, CA
Originally posted by Jorvik
3 Friends of mine got full Lacrosse scholarships this past year. One is black, one is white and the other is hispanic. Damn. Thats one hell of a racial barrier if you ask me. If these sports are the white dominated sports, hows about black dominated sports? Basketball anyone?

dude, it was a joke.

valve bouncer

Master Dildoist
Feb 11, 2002
Japan
Mate get over it.:rolleyes: So some black kids get to go to college who otherwise wouldn't get to go....Wow whitey is really getting f*cked over here, isn't he?:rolleyes: :rolleyes:

Jorvik

Monkey
Jan 29, 2002
I honestly don't know anymore.
Originally posted by valve bouncer
Mate get over it.:rolleyes: So some black kids get to go to college who otherwise wouldn't get to go....Wow whitey is really getting f*cked over here, isn't he?:rolleyes: :rolleyes:
I think sports scholarships are great, I was just giving a counter example for Ohio's comment.

shocktower

Monkey
Sep 7, 2001
Molalla Oregon
I think sports scholarships are great, I was just giving a counter example for Ohio's comment.
The instatutions (sp?) are there for education not to make money :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes:,BTW maybe they should just have KKK fund for haters of all :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: I`am J/K settle down girls

goosemagoo

Chimp
May 21, 2002
Virginia Beach, VA
Originally posted by valve bouncer
Aren't universities in the education business? If we're all equal why should exceptions be made? Those that earn the right to attend a college based on their academic merit should be allowed to purse their education without hinderance by someone that hasn't achieved the same success. It's a college, not a sports camp.

goosemagoo

Chimp
May 21, 2002
Virginia Beach, VA
If I could add to this sentence.

Sports are a lot of kids way to get into a school that they would otherwise not be able to afford.
...even if they achieved the academic success necessary to be in contention for acceptance into said college.

rbx

Monkey
Originally posted by goosemagoo
Aren't universities in the education business? If we're all equal why should exceptions be made? Those that earn the right to attend a college based on their academic merit should be allowed to purse their education without hinderance by someone that hasn't achieved the same success. It's a college, not a sports camp.
Yes thats true ONLY if both canditates have equal access to the same tools that will allow them to be competitive.