Quantcast

Unofficial Road FS/FT/WTB Thread

Bicyclist

Turbo Monkey
Apr 4, 2004
SB
----SOLD----

Selling my trusty 57.5 Skeletor in pursuit of something better suited to my riding now that I'm not racing any more. It's served me quite well over the last year or so; if it's any indication my new steel bike has almost identical geometry with a taller headtube and longer stays. Looking for $650 including Edge fork and Cane Creek 110 headset. Also includes Thomson Masterpiece post and Thomson seat clamp. Complete bike shown for indication of radness when built. Willing to ship.

Last edited:

Banshee Rider

Turbo Monkey
Jul 31, 2003
Original owner of this bike. Never been raced on. If it weren't for the dirt on the tires, it could pass as brand new, as this is my 2nd bike. In fact, it's seen 6 rides. No cracks, paint chips, or scratches. The similarly spec'd Super X Rival version of this bike sells new for $2800, I'm asking $1600 for mine, which is what they seem to be selling on ebay for (in much more used condition). I'd prefer to sell locally so you can see it and ride it, but I'm willing to have it professionally packaged and shipped if you're out of state.

2012 Cannondale Super X carbon frame + fork. 54cm
TRP CX9 "mini-v" brakes
Shimano 105 shifters
Shimano 105 rear derailleur
Shimano RS-10 wheelset
FSA Gossamer BB30 crankset, 110bcd, 38/48 gearing
Cannondale carbon seatpost
Cannondale Bar/Stem

Banshee Rider

Turbo Monkey
Jul 31, 2003
Shimano Ultegra 6700 tubeless road wheels. 500 miles total on the wheels. Never been raced on or seen collisions. The braking surfaces are great, the wheels are true and round, and the hubs and smooth. These wheels sell new for $649, I'm asking $300, which is what they seem to sell for on ebay. PM with any questions!

kgm

Chimp
Nov 11, 2012
co
Zipp 404 Carbon Clincher Firecrest wheels. 188 rear hub, 88 front hub. used, 1 season, lightly in illinois. bearings still decent, could use a replacement in the next 500-1000 miles to stay super nice. fresh grease in freehub assy. Full Dis: these are blem rims from being a rep. structurally sound but the bead area's finish isn't the best. you can see the layup seam between the brake track and the lower part of the rim. i haven't had any issues. comes with skewers & 2 sets of platinum pro pads. 1 brand new, 1 used set. I removed the decals as I don't like how they look. You can purchase replacements if you so choose.

$1200 plus shipping ($40ish)

Zipp Service Course SL stem. +/- 6 degree. 110 length. $50 shipped.

BB30 SRAM Force cranks. 53/39, I'll have to check arm length again.

shoot me a pm.

mrbigisbudgood

Strangely intrigued by Echo
Oct 30, 2001
Charlotte, NC
What up Ridemonkey?

Trimming down the stable and this is a victim of said trimming.

2011 Roubaix SL2 APEX 54cm. I'm 5'7" and it felt a touch big for an old school BMX dork, I ended up running a 90mm stem. All SRAM and Specialized house brand components (just finished the return to stock).

In a nutshell, it was used to train and ride a 150Km and a 300Km ride. It has around 3000Km on the drivetrain, with 1000Km on the wheelset. Fresh fat tape 500Km ago.

If I get $1000 I'll be pretty happy. I just want someone to ride it. This bike really is super comfortable on long rides. Local preferred but I can work with shipping.

Last edited:

ire

Turbo Monkey
Aug 6, 2007
Giant TCX Advanced cross frame/fork/post/headset/stem

Price: $1100

This is an awesome frame that will take your riding to the next level. I built the frame with intentions of training and racing this season, but it never happened. The frame has about 40 hours on it and does show signs of use (pictured). Awesome frame that retailed for $2100 just a few months ago. You also can't buy the frame anymore, so this is your chance!!

Size: Medium
TT: 54.5cm
Standover: 31.6 in

From Giant: http://www.giant-bicycles.com/en-us/bikes/model/tcx.advanced.frameset/14816/66509/

FRAME: Advanced-grade composite, electronic ready
FORK: Advanced-grade composite, composite OverDrive 2 steerer, including DT Swiss 15mm thru-axle
HEADSET: Integrated OverDrive2 sealed cartridge bearing with composite spacers and top cap included
BOTTOM BRACKET: BB86 accepts press-fit style BB only, bearing set not included
SEATPOST: Giant D-Fuse SL composite seatpost
SIZES: S, M, M/L, L, XL
COLOR: Composite/Orange

Attachments

Last edited: