Quantcast

update on sKILLz park @ City Park-ATX

bikejones

Chimp
Feb 12, 2003
ATX
Still no word from the Park Manager on when we can start building.........but......I have been in contact with the local Moto-Trials group, Central Texas Trials Association.

These guys are all for it and have some experience at building man-made obstacles. I figured that if we built some stuff that the moto's would want to ride it too.......so the best thing to do was to get them involved as well. Seems that they too have been wanting to build some stuff at CP as well. (= :cool: )

So that's about it for now. I hope something comes up soon on this, as the weather has been really good for the contractors to finish the work.

late-r
b

chasten

Chimp
Mar 30, 2003
atx
i want like... an eight foot drop to tranny (some smaller ones, too, would be cool). i've been wanting to hit a drop bigger than six feet, but they all seem to be to flat... i don't want to do that. big drop to big tranny! i'm sure we can incorporate that, right?

trialsmasta

Monkey
Oct 19, 2001
Austin TX
Yeah more moto trials stuff. But non of the pansy sections that they have. How bout some big ass bolders and stuff that takes talent to get acros.