Quantcast

US exercises cartes blaches...

MikeD

Leader and Demogogue of the Ridemonkey Satinists
Oct 26, 2001
chez moi
I wanna tell you not to be a pussy, but I actually do think we should just pretty much ignore the acting-out nuclear nutso peasant-king of the peninsula...

If he makes a real move on South Korea, he's ****ed whether a carrier's in the yellow sea or not. Might even be a good move to push back on China. "Don't want a carrier there? Let's see the Chinese army mobilize to the NK border, hmmm? Keep your little bratty brother in line so we don't have to..."

stevew

resident influencer
Sep 21, 2001
I wanna tell you not to be a pussy, but I actually do think we should just pretty much ignore the acting-out nuclear nutso peasant-king of the peninsula...

If he makes a real move on South Korea, he's ****ed whether a carrier's in the yellow sea or not. Might even be a good move to push back on China. "Don't want a carrier there? Let's see the Chinese army mobilize to the NK border, hmmm? Keep your little bratty brother in line so we don't have to..."
are you suggesting....

MikeD

Leader and Demogogue of the Ridemonkey Satinists
Oct 26, 2001
chez moi
Est-que tu as besoin de beaucoup de cartes blanches? Moi, j'ai besoin de une carte blanche.

boostindoubles

Nacho Libre
Mar 16, 2004
Yakistan
I see N.K. acting out like a spoiled child. They've invested their wealth in a war machine. Now they are starving and broken. What choices does NK have? If they act out and start war then they get to use their war machines, which is what they have been building for.

From my perspective, in central Washington State, NK can either start war or collapse at this point. They have dug too big of a hole to stroll out from