Quantcast

US Nationals - Mammoth

Alex966

Monkey
May 6, 2005
Charlotte, NC
So who's going to Nationals? And does anyone have any planse for the trip up there? I'm still in the process of building a DH bike for the race, but I'll definately be going there. I want to race mountain cross and DH, but unfortunately I won't be able to get up there for the first two days, due to my ship's schedule, during which the Mountaincross races are. So I'll only be racing DH on sunday. I can't afford to get a room by myself, but could definately split costs of a room or some kind of accomodation's with someone, if anyone would be interested. Alright let me know! Peace! :thumb:

~Patrick

Zark

Hey little girl, do you want some candy?
Oct 18, 2001
Reno 911
I want to go, but haven't made any arrangements. DH sport class, BRAAAP!

Andrew, you made any plans yet for Mammoth?

Noah

konabiker

Monkey
Jun 30, 2004
Santa Barbara
I'll be there, but it's up in the air if I'll be racing or not. I currently have a broken collarbone and seperated shoulder and am supposed to be in a sling for 6 weeks...so we'll see.

I will be racing junior sport.

wydopen

Turbo Monkey
Jan 16, 2005
NOAH nothing to solid yet..ill be staying with adrian dan and brian though...i think we might get a condo..

Orvan

Mar 5, 2002
Califor-N.I.A.
I think I made an arrangement to sleep on someone else's condo's kitchen hallway... unless he changes his mind.

Speaking of Mammoth, last Sat, Slugman was taken out by chainsmoke.. Broken collarbone.. Slug, when it's convenient to type on one hand, can you update me on the status of your buddy who we carried on a backboard? Heal up hucker!

Slugman

Frankenbike
Apr 29, 2004
Miami, FL
Orvan said:
Speaking of Mammoth, last Sat, Slugman was taken out by chainsmoke.. Broken collarbone.. Slug, when it's convenient to type on one hand, can you update me on the status of your buddy who we carried on a backboard? Heal up hucker!
Bobby is OK - broken wrist and hairline fractures of his collarbone and a rib...

Just posted the whole story: http://www.ridemonkey.com/forums/showthread.php?p=1704939#post1704939

Alex966

Monkey
May 6, 2005
Charlotte, NC
Hey Conrad, I left a message on your voicemail dude! Umm.. I talked to Manny from No Friends today, and he won't be racing, but he said he's down to go to Mammoth and split a place. So let me know bro! Hey if you got Lovebunny's number, call him up and see if he's down for it!

ncrider

Turbo Monkey
Aug 15, 2004
Los Angeles
lovebunny said:
hey i think mi madres getting a condo. orven you guys still in for our place? anyone who wants to give me a ride up before the 16th can have a place to stay and food for free.

Sold! Call me about the details.

Alex966

Monkey
May 6, 2005
Charlotte, NC
lovebunny said:
hey i think mi madres getting a condo. orven you guys still in for our place? anyone who wants to give me a ride up before the 16th can have a place to stay and food for free.
Hey dude, would ya mind if I stayed with ya? I could pitch in some dough to help with the cost of the condo! :) Let me know, cause manny and I are trying to find a place to stay right now. I talked to him the other day, and he wants to go watch the racing!

Thrillkil

Monkey
May 25, 2005
Isla Vista, CA
There might be a bit of a hangup with my plans - my parents want to move me into my dorm room at UCSB on the 17th, although I have until the 22nd to move in. I'll keep you guys posted.

you asked earlier - my name's Alex, im from Riverside. I raced pretty much all the southridge races, Y class.