Quantcast

Utah valley riders

Kornphlake

Turbo Monkey
Oct 8, 2002
Portland, OR
I am a student at BYU and since it's summer it seems that everybody I know is gone to an internship in kansas or gone home to California which leaves me riding all alone. If there is anybody who wants to start a group ride I'm up for saturday mornings, I work during the week and fridays are hit and miss and that seems to be when everybody else rides. I know this board tends to be really slow so if you're interested in getting together to ride send me an email at dlh76@email.byu.edu

Mani_UT

Monkey
Nov 25, 2001
SLC, UT
Originally posted by Kornphlake
I am a student at BYU and since it's summer it seems that everybody I know is gone to an internship in kansas or gone home to California which leaves me riding all alone. If there is anybody who wants to start a group ride I'm up for saturday mornings, I work during the week and fridays are hit and miss and that seems to be when everybody else rides. I know this board tends to be really slow so if you're interested in getting together to ride send me an email at dlh76@email.byu.edu
I am always interested in good rides. What type of ride are you mostly interested in? Both my hardtail and DH are on single ring but I still climb (and walk too ;)
Did you go to Deer Valley yet?
Today and tomorrow are trail days so it could be a good place to chat with more people

Later,

Mani