Quantcast

val di frickin sole, mofos!!!

jonKranked

Detective Dookie
Nov 10, 2005
media blackout
so maybe i'm full of cobwebs and bong resin from the weekend, but wasn't vallnord the championship? hart is back from gwin by a few points though right?

norbar

KESSLER PROBLEM. Just cause
Jun 7, 2007
Warsaw :/
so maybe i'm full of cobwebs and bong resin from the weekend, but wasn't vallnord the championship? hart is back from gwin by a few points though right?
Vallnord - World Cup Final
Val Di Sole - World Championship.

And here I thought you are always on the webz.

jackalope

Mental acuity - 1%
Jan 9, 2004
in a single wide, cooking meth...
I think its going to rain...
and guess who shine when it rains? ....

If it somehow doesn't rain and it's hub deep dust puddles, Gwin is the odds on favorite, especially in light of his demolition of the field a couple years ago. But if it gets moist, then I think it'll be someone like Remi, GM or obviously Hart on the top step. Love to see Brayton pull something epic off tho.

Last edited:

4130biker

PM me about Tantrum Cycles!
May 24, 2007
Gwin all the way!
Although I love the idea of Brayton stickin it to the big guns on the biggest race of the year.
Loic is an animal, and I feel like he's the guy where if he's on, everyone is screwed...

OGRipper

back alley ripper
Feb 3, 2004
NORCAL is the hizzle
Aside from the usual suspects and despite him being off the mark lately, I keep thinking Ratty's gonna pull something special and grab the stripes he so closely missed by jumping to the moon instead of scrubbing.

jackalope

Mental acuity - 1%
Jan 9, 2004
I feel like weird shit always happens at Worlds. That Shaw kid is going to win.
Would be wild to have an American not named Gwin win a championship, and if anyone could do it, it'd be Luca. Although I am also jingoistically stoked to see Charlie Harrison and Eliot Jackson netting some impressive results as of late.

jackalope

Mental acuity - 1%
Jan 9, 2004
that won't stop him. he'll show up, poach the course, and tell any UCI officials who try to stop him to piss off.
I strongly support this proposal. CG can neck punch any and all UCI officials, whether they say anything to Peaty of not.

And I know this is the VDS thread, but fook it, I want to post this for posterity and as evidence the old bastard can still ride a gravity glider -

http://www.vitalmtb.com/videos/member/Peatys-Last-World-Cup-DH-Helmet-Cam,32148/sspomer,2

jonKranked

Detective Dookie
Nov 10, 2005
media blackout

mykel

closer to Periwinkle
Apr 19, 2013
sw ontario canada
..and at a pretty good pace, considering it is deep dust, and you can't see shit cause of Rats cloud...although he does bitch about it on occasion....

Last edited:

SylentK

Turbo Monkey
Feb 25, 2004
coloRADo
Jeebus that track looks insane. I'd hit that. But glad I'm not racing it.

Thinking a wagon wheeler DH bike would do quite well...