Quantcast

val di frickin sole, mofos!!!

Electric_City

Torture wrench
Apr 14, 2007
This race won't be won by the fastest rider, but who's been healthy all season and stays healthy for tomorrow, keeps the wheels on the ground and has that steady endurance to make it down.

Electric_City

Torture wrench
Apr 14, 2007
yes it will. that's exactly how a race is won. that is the defining criteria of who wins a race.
No, no, no, no, no... Just cause Gwin and Hart have been the winners this year doesn't mean they're taking this win home. Just cause they bombed a part of the course won't mean anything till they cross that finish line.

Alright. You win.

jonKranked

Detective Dookie
Nov 10, 2005
media blackout
No, no, no, no, no... Just cause Gwin and Hart have been the winners this year doesn't mean they're taking this win home. Just cause they bombed a part of the course won't mean anything till they cross that finish line.

Alright. You win.
and cut out that crap about endurance. that's for enduro.

:D

spes

Chimp
Jun 11, 2008
Dh track looks great!

I watched 4X yesterday and it was great fun. Good course and great racing!

SuboptimusPrime

Turbo Monkey
Aug 18, 2005
NorCack
Looking at live timing, it seems Finn gave er a go and did pretty well. Glad he's well enough to ride but cringe a bit seeing such a young guy with years and years of racing ahead rolling the dice so soon after blowing up a helmet. Hope he keeps it upright.

4130biker

PM me about Tantrum Cycles!
May 24, 2007
Nicole giving Atherton a run for her money was awesome! Hope to see more womens races like this next year.

boogenman

Turbo Monkey
Nov 3, 2004
BUFFALO
It's only a matter of time until it's leaked that Rachel atherton has an enlarged clitoris or a micro penis. Either way it will mean that she's a hermaphrodite. I'm also glad that Gee is out, he sucks at being a person.

William42

fork ways
Jul 31, 2007
That run by Greenland!!!

Also, why do people always mention Sam Hill's run here in 2008 where he fell with an 8s lead and not Gwins run in 2012, when he actually made an 8s win happen?

Last edited: