Quantcast

Val di Sol Italy looks awesome...

stiksandstones

Turbo Monkey
May 21, 2002
Orange, Ca
Might be the best talent at a MTB race in a LONG time.

Such a lack of 'talent' pics from MTB races.

RacerX has a FOTW (fan of the week) for MX, always some hotties.....I fear if we started a thread here! ;) hahaa

Total Heckler

Beer and Bike Enthusiast
Apr 28, 2005
Santa Cruz, CA
Sorry dude,
But you have made enough comments on Ridemonkey about hot chicks that I am almost positive you are fan of ole brown eye.
Instead of "too skinny?" I think you mean "wrong gender?"
HA whatever you say man. Right gender, shes just not my type. Next time I will be sure to keep my comments to myself as to not offend/freak out the rm bro zone.

Last edited:

pelo

Monkey
Jun 11, 2007
It´s a new bike stand for the mad-(pussy)catz team.

(**** that was nasty)

Acadian

Born Again Newbie
Sep 5, 2001
Blah Blah and Blah
kevin...kevin...kevin...

I'm reading page 1 and like Pavlov's dogs, I realize "lunch time"...so I head down to get lunch.

get back to my office and I'm about to start eat then hit page 2

I'll save my food for dinner...

DBR X6 RIDER

Turbo Monkey
I don't know what you do with them but she looks just about right for what I've got in mind.

If you swing chicks from a crane to demolish buildings......yeah she's probably a little too light.

May I make a suggestion?

Holy hell, Batman! It's not if she's taking up two seats...it's whether or not she's taking three or four!!! I'd call "photoshop", but I'm pretty sure you can't create that kind of girth with ANY program.

Most of me wants to give you positive rep points on the delivery, but the part of me that was about to eat lunch wants to give you negative points.

pelo

Monkey
Jun 11, 2007
What is she doing there? Watching some hillbillies play in the mud? She deserves something way better.

- seb

Turbo Monkey
Apr 10, 2002
UK
She looks alright, looks like she'd be very high maintenance though. A bitch, to put it another way.