Quantcast

Vedder Mountain

adurham

Monkey
Jun 9, 2005
Hey i have been told by many people to go ride Vedder, and i am wondering if anyone has some maps they could email me or show me a website that has them, my email is adurham293@gmail.com , Also if anyone could tell me the good freeride trails and give me a description of them.
thanks
-Ashlon

xy9ine

Turbo Monkey
Mar 22, 2004
vancouver eastside
try the nsmb board - lots of valley locals on there. i havent been there for a while, but i've got buddies who've been raving about the recent stuff going on up there.

mongo

Chimp
Feb 4, 2005
Hey Ashlon. Good to see you. RE Vedder, it depends on what / where you're looking for. There's a bunch of stuff on the BC side of the line that you can get to out of Cultus Lake. There's also a bunch of stuff on the US side of the line that you get to out of Sumas. You might also like the really extreme trail that's across Columbia Valley on Sumas Mt. in the US. Here's a pic of the initial drop in from a few years ago (you can tell by the gold Stinky).

You get there by going out of Everson on the South Pass Rd., going right on the Paradise Valley Rd., going right again at the first fork above the cliffs, going left at the first major left you're offered way up near the top. Then you go to the end and park at the logging landing. There's a old red Schwinn cruiser frame in the tree where the trail drops out of the clearcut into the trees, but there aren't any maps that I know of. Happy trails... Mongo