Quantcast

Video of my head bobbing. In the woods. With a bunch of dudes.

dropmachine

Turbo Monkey
Sep 7, 2001
Your face.
Great vid, great riding, great trails.

Whats the song? Sounds like Perry Farrel, but I'm not sure.

I won't tell him he dind't get any credit, or its a heroin needle to the arse for you.

boone

Monkey
Jun 27, 2005
Dude! That chick was totally impressed...she wants you :)
Better watch out though, Hot Karl kickin it with no pads and a half shell gonna beat u to the punch. heheheh

Nice vid man and super riding...dang.

Da Peach

Outwitted by a rodent
Jul 2, 2002
North Van
Frig-a-doodle. That was pretty awesome.

But I had to follow Eye of the Tiger with Turn Me Loose by Loverboy.

Mani_UT

Monkey
Nov 25, 2001
SLC, UT
Damn... I want to ride so bad now....
Nice vid Kevin! Almost Bootleg weather. Are you gonna spend a few WE there this winter?

SPINTECK

Turbo Monkey
Oct 16, 2005
abc
Nice vid- sure that wasn't Moab??:)

What WMV quality was that and what program did you render it in?

muddy beast

Turbo Monkey
Nov 26, 2005
Two things...

1. Think you have enough Demos? I counted 3, rich kids...

2. Nice trails, but I dont believe they were all in Yosimite park, I went there 2 summers ago and all I saw were headshock cannondales.

MikeD

Leader and Demogogue of the Ridemonkey Satinists
Oct 26, 2001
chez moi
As you should!

Egg:
Song is 'three days' by jane's addiction

Figured the entire planet knew that one.
So you added a soundtrack about an epic three-way to the vid of your head bobbing in the woods with dudes. Borat say niiiice.

(But I bet it's not allowed in Iran.)

TGR

Monkey
Jan 9, 2006
sweet vid, the trail at the beggining of the guy who's riding a kona stab looks so awesome...

binary visions

The voice of reason
Jun 13, 2002
NC
Nice video. I see you either gave some lessons to whoever filmed you last time, or you found someone who didn't have the hands of an arthritic 80-year-old with a degenerative muscular disorder; the last footage of you looked like something out of one of the Bourne movies. :D

kidwoo

Artisanal Tweet Curator
Nice video. I see you either gave some lessons to whoever filmed you last time, or you found someone who didn't have the hands of an arthritic 80-year-old with a degenerative muscular disorder; the last footage of you looked like something out of one of the Bourne movies. :D
That would be the first guy in the video.

We had a little uh.......talk........ He's learned his lesson.

sweet vid, the trail at the beggining of the guy who's riding a kona stab looks so awesome...
That's sol vista in the fraser valley by winter park. If you're ever in colorado, check it out. This was kind of a 'trial year' thing but I hope they see that they can make money doing this. Really fun place.

rich kids...
You missed the 'geriatric' part didn't you? We run a free range midget training, processing and distribution plant to fund our bikey. We're self made yo.

kidwoo

Artisanal Tweet Curator
Nice vid- sure that wasn't Moab??:)

What WMV quality was that and what program did you render it in?
Forgot to get back on this.....

I'm using adobe premiere pro. If you're really interested I can send you all my settings. Took me a while to find a setup that produced some reasonable file sizes that didn't look like ass. Even at full screen, this one looks pretty good.

KavuRider

Turbo Monkey
Jan 30, 2006
CT
Very, very nice.
Get's me stoked to ride - that's what its about, right?
Thanks for posting!