Quantcast

Viking Bibz

RHmoto

Chimp
Aug 18, 2003
South Bay, Cali
Okay so I have been waiting since November to get a pair of Dainese Viking Bibs from Beyond Bikes. I know mtb stuff is not Dainese top priority to get out, but please does anyone know anywhere that has XL viking bibs in stock? This is honestly getting pretty ridiculous and I feel like a jacka$$ for waiting this long.

Transcend

My Nuts Are Flat
Apr 18, 2002
Towing the party line.
Originally posted by go-ride.com
We have larges in stock, but I don't think that Dainese has shipped any XL Vikings yet this year. We are expecting ours any day.
They haven't, altho i may have some left in stock from last year. Our 2004 XL merchandise (almost all of it) is now on the water from Italy due any day.

RHmoto

Chimp
Aug 18, 2003
South Bay, Cali
thanks for the info. yeah that what I have been hearing everytime that I call "anyday now" it just gets a little frusterating after a while but I definitely understand now that its because of Dainese and their shipping. thanks.

Repack

Turbo Monkey
Nov 29, 2001
Boston Area
Cycle Loft in Burlington, MA may have them. They had a pretty good collection of Dainese stuff the last time I was there, but I didn't look to see exactly what they had. Sounds like if they di have the XL Vikings that they'll be '03. Is there any difference for '04?
781-272-0870 cycleloft.com

Does Daines seem to only make like 2 shipments of mtb stuff to the US every year, or is it just me? (I know about the whole moto thing)

Transcend

My Nuts Are Flat
Apr 18, 2002
Towing the party line.
Originally posted by Repack
Cycle Loft in Burlington, MA may have them. They had a pretty good collection of Dainese stuff the last time I was there, but I didn't look to see exactly what they had. Sounds like if they di have the XL Vikings that they'll be '03. Is there any difference for '04?
781-272-0870 cycleloft.com

Does Daines seem to only make like 2 shipments of mtb stuff to the US every year, or is it just me? (I know about the whole moto thing)
naw, how they work is you order once a year, for the full year in 4 shipments. Then they ship quaterly, only when you are outta stock on your order, you are done until next season.