Quantcast

Virginia-Team for 2002 SnowShoe 24hrs

mikec918

Chimp
Aug 22, 2001
Virginia
I'm looking to do next years 24hr race at Snow Shoe WV. I'm looking to do the race for the experience and to have a good time. I'm 39 5-10 210. So who would be interested in being on a Clydesdale 4 man team, Sports Vet 4 man team, Coed Pro/am 4 person team or a 5 person open team.

Yes the race is 9 months away! But registration start 12 Jan 02 so I figured now would be a good time to get orginized. Want to get registerd early incase they have a cut off. Plus this would give time to have Jerseys made

Also there are two race in Va the 12 hrs of lodie Farm, Midnight to noon and the 18 hours of tidwater which might be good places to do practice races.

SK6

Turbo Monkey
Jul 10, 2001
Shut up and ride...
Originally posted by mikec918
I'm looking to do next years 24hr race at Snow Shoe WV. I'm looking to do the race for the experience and to have a good time. I'm 39 5-10 210. So who would be interested in being on a Clydesdale 4 man team, Sports Vet 4 man team, Coed Pro/am 4 person team or a 5 person open team.

Yes the race is 9 months away! But registration start 12 Jan 02 so I figured now would be a good time to get orginized. Want to get registerd early incase they have a cut off. Plus this would give time to have Jerseys made

Also there are two race in Va the 12 hrs of lodie Farm, Midnight to noon and the 18 hours of tidwater which might be good places to do practice races.
yeah, let me know!!!!!!

mikec918

Chimp
Aug 22, 2001
Virginia
Cool so we're halfway there just need two more folks. Then we can start working out the details. Be cool if we could all meet for a ride and some planning. How far are you from Poor Farm (Ashland VA).:D

mikec918

Chimp
Aug 22, 2001
Virginia
Cool I'm 45 minutes north. Ok we need two more people from the Richmond and Northern Virginia Area to complete the Team

JOJO

Top Banana
Jun 28, 2001
Superior, CO
gosh if only i were closer... now that I'm all gung ho about 24 hr racing .... lemme think about it though

if you want a female on yer team ;that is;)

SK6

Turbo Monkey
Jul 10, 2001
Shut up and ride...
Originally posted by JOJO
gosh if only i were closer... now that I'm all gung ho about 24 hr racing .... lemme think about it though

if you want a female on yer team ;that is;)
sure JOJO, I wouldn't mind a bit.....

hey mikec918, your in Hanover CO right?

mikec918

Chimp
Aug 22, 2001
Virginia
I'm up here in Fredericksburg. I just figured Poor farm was pretty close to half way between Richmond and here. Though I do think the trails here are better :)

JOJO; we're an open minded Team, the more Females the better, Just don't tell my wife I said that :D