Quantcast

Vista Ultimate

valve bouncer

Master Dildoist
Feb 11, 2002
Japan
As I understand, at least in the Japanese version of this, I can choose between an English and a Japanese system. This is quite an attraction as you can imagine.

Now before you start, I know I can already do this with a Mac. The problem is, one of the main things i want to use my computer for is live streaming of sports events and most of them are pirated links that only use windows. So I'd like to know if Ultimate is all that.

At the moment with Japanese XP, I get by without too many problems as XP is pretty much exactly the same in both languages and when I hit a roadblock I can go to the English help section and nut it out OK in the Japanese XP. I'd just like to know if anyone is using Ultimate and is it worth the extra bucks, especially if anyone using it is using languages other than English. Is it a pain in the arse? Have you had any problems using the "other" language?

One problem we sometimes hear of here in Japan is from people using an English OS computer having problems connecting/downloading/various operations. Can anyone point me in the direction of some geeksite where I might be able to get some info in the case you guys can't help.

Have exhausted all options here in Japan, just like to get some answers. Sorry for the long winded post crew, hope you can help.